• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Viduy's 7.6 YurOTS Revamp

Koettbullen

Best answers
Reaction score
Very nice! I would really like to host this map. Message me if you are interested.

Berciq

Best answers
Reaction score
I would replace few brick walls with ruined brick wall, and add few stuff on walls like burned wall, You can also cover just few tiles with dirt border.

Making mountain with dragons and adding cave inside looks so much better, good job

if you want something else than brown in mushroom cave you can add moss on walls, mossy stones and swamps somewhere

I would also tilt middle of 3 houses one tile to the south, and make this altanies in forest (north west) differing from each other.

Last thing, I would just move roots in the mountians a little bit so they would start from dry trees and exchnaged cactee in the lake with other flower :)

Anyway it looks much better now ; ]

OP
Viduy

Viduy

Best answers
Reaction score
Thank you Berciq for the awesome words and all tips, I'm still making adjustments to it, that's why I haven't decided to make it online yet :D Ruined brick wall is not on 7.6 protocol :(

maxioo

Best answers
Reaction score
Nice idea rework old 7.60 map , keep mapping :)

Evil Puncker

its just a flu
TFS Developer
Best answers
Reaction score
since I created my account here on otland, seeing YurotOTS revamps are my passion