• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Viduy's 7.6 YurOTS Revamp

I would replace few brick walls with ruined brick wall, and add few stuff on walls like burned wall, You can also cover just few tiles with dirt border.

Making mountain with dragons and adding cave inside looks so much better, good job

if you want something else than brown in mushroom cave you can add moss on walls, mossy stones and swamps somewhere

I would also tilt middle of 3 houses one tile to the south, and make this altanies in forest (north west) differing from each other.

Last thing, I would just move roots in the mountians a little bit so they would start from dry trees and exchnaged cactee in the lake with other flower :)

Anyway it looks much better now ; ]

Thank you Berciq for the awesome words and all tips, I'm still making adjustments to it, that's why I haven't decided to make it online yet :D Ruined brick wall is not on 7.6 protocol :(

since I created my account here on otland, seeing YurotOTS revamps are my passion

Hello, beautiful maps. What server base are you using? I've been trying to find a server with an original Yurots map for a long time.

If possible, share the link.

Hello, beautiful maps. What server base are you using? I've been trying to find a server with an original Yurots map for a long time.

If possible, share the link.
it's just YurOTS, it's not online tho, don't think there's one running with original yurots map. I'm pretty sure you can find the files for it if you just look the forums :)

it's just YurOTS, it's not online tho, don't think there's one running with original yurots map. I'm pretty sure you can find the files for it if you just look the forums :)

After a lot of searching, I found a server called OTHire 7.72, and its map is the same as yours, apparently.

I have a plan to take this map, make a brief edit, and adapt it to version 8.60, which is my favorite version.

I want to make it look like a cool server that I played many years ago, called "Heroserv".

Last edited:
@The Frenesy hi, here is YurOT 8.6 map, clean without edition if it helps you 😁 Also I suggest you to start building your server from a distribution that has good (fixed) sources, do not look at the map or the scripts, as long as they are compatible with the base of your distribution, whatever you choose, it will run well (0.3.6, 0.3.7, 1.3). Based on this I suggest you use OTX 2 (0.3.7) as the base of your server.

@onTopic @Viduy
Your edition looks good. I suggest you to open more space, as I see, that mountain of dragons will be easier to hunt as knight, but, if you go with paladin or mages there's not much space to kite (run) and avoid the monsters damage and that could be annoying.

suggestion.png

Regards!

Attachments

Last edited:
@The Frenesy hi, here is YurOT 8.6 map, clean without edition if it helps you 😁 Also I suggest you to start building your server from a distribution that has good (fixed) sources, do not look at the map or the scripts, as long as they are compatible with the base of your distribution, whatever you choose, it will run well (0.3.6, 0.3.7, 1.3). Based on this I suggest you use OTX 2 (0.3.7) as the base of your server.

Thanks for sharing. This map is fantastic. I didn't have the opportunity to play this map in version 7.60, as I started playing Tibia late, around version 8.20. The server I played that had this map was version 8.60 with slight edits, preserving the originality of the map.

1. here's the clean yurots 7.6 map if someone would like to have it: divinity76/YurOTS (https://github.com/divinity76/YurOTS/tree/master/ots/data/world)
2. i wouldn't recommend otx, nekiro's downgrade isn't perfect but it is better than to use some 0.3.7 edit for sure. nekiro/forgottenserver (https://github.com/nekiro/forgottenserver/tree/8.6-downgrade)

I'm using this server here as a base, it is very stable depending on its mode of use, it accompanies the sources, datapack and everything.

@The Frenesy Your data pack will be compatible if you pick OTX, there might be some libs that could not fit but thats no big deal. I've been using 0.4 for too long to realise that OTX is better (switched my whole 0.4 data pack to OTX without major troubles). Check the server engines from otservlist, its more preferred (specifically for 8.6 protocol).

I'll try to dont change the subject of the topic or talk in depth about it, but thats the advise I can tell 😝

Regards

I have some free time now guys, so if you have a map and need it remaking, drop me a DM and I can help you work on something amazing :D

Back