• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Violet Vampire Shield

Keviino

Reaction score
I created a Violet Vampire Shield, just for fun and it was my first attempt to change the colours of an item. If someone is interest in that one, just let me know :D

violetvampshield1.png

It looks nice anyway! nice job there, reminded me somehow the pxg / padventures pokemons hahaha! shiny

It looks nice anyway! nice job there, reminded me somehow the pxg / padventures pokemons hahaha! shiny
Shiny Pokemons was the best ! :D
Post automatically merged:

That red (blue?) robe looks sick
Yeah man ! Thanks! :)

View attachment 51722
You can edit the colour quite easily, just like @pink_panther said.
Yeah, this program is awesome. the first Vamp shield i made pixel by pixel..jesus haha :D

what tools are you using? you can do this really easily in gimp.

[ATTACH = cheio] 51642 [/ ATTACH]
Hello, I don't know how to speak English, so I will use the Google translator, sorry if something is wrong, what would this "gimp" be? is it a program or is it included in the objectbuilder? thanks, if it's a program, could you send me the link? thank you again!

@croix

Yeah sure, feel free to use it. :)
you put it into your server ?

undeaddragonheadfinish.png <-- made a really autentic "undead dragon" creature item, hahaha :D

Last edited:
Back