• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIP status on website.

Of course don't work becouse column viptime is in table accounts.
BTW. I edited this script but don't works.
Code:
		           $id = $player->getCustomField("id"); 
            $main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR="'.$config['site']['darkborder'].'"><TD WIDTH=10%>Vip Status:</TD>'; 
                   $vip = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE id = '.$id.' AND `viptime` > 0;')->fetch(); 
            if($vip == false)
			{
            $main_content .= '<TD><font color="red"><B>NOT VIP</B></font></TD>'; 
            } 
            else 
            { 
            $main_content .= '<TD><font color="green"><B>VIP</B></font></TD>'; 
            } 
            $main_content .= '</TABLE></td></tr>';

BTW. Column viptime is all time fill becouse in column viptime is lastlogin time + viptime...

Ah didnt know that... hmm have to look maybe will find out later how to make it;)

:S Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in C:\Users\Barakat\Pictures\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 74

It might do that he was saying to you the time that he still has of vip put the script if they can do it thank you

help i dont have this line in my charachters.php

Code:
  $main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR="'.$bgcolor.'"><TD>Account*Status:</TD><TD>'.$account_status.'</TD></TR></TABLE>';

You have to change the Storage ID of your VIP, or maybe you dont use the VIP System with Storage ID...

Back