• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Viserion

damn, i must admiz, that i am jealous :D it look very good! i need to upload some ingame screens aswell,ingame looks somehow better! i also like the details, not too much and not to few!

Temple/depot;
Usual credits to blackstone, eiserne, cwiras the gay for inspiration

3WSprNy.png

ol2DSec.png

jL3V5GB.png

Teleports;

dqleYsg.png

rSTtD1E.png

vNa4UfX.png

njABxJa.png

OpYmJXe.png

zdoIBGc.png

9xUw9CI.png

OX1ZSwY.png

2suvE0e.png

zIq7gKW.png

eFzJzCr.png

3R4SXD6.png

mTGm2SP.png

NBBGy4g.png

AH6kbjr.png

H6ExL5I.png

EhSSOAt.png

JbYMe4G.png

ppCNlgd.png

Gtk6izJ.png

:)

Last edited:
I absolutely despise the idea of "Teleport rooms" but man those are cool looking :O

a cool way to do teleport room
well made

Thanks Levi! :)

Looks great @xsaint i'm looking forward to checking it out
let me know if you need any back-end help

Thanks mate appreciate it, might do I got the worlds best coder Pox at the moment!

I absolutely despise the idea of "Teleport rooms" but man those are cool looking :O

Thanks mate! I do too, but its my first time trying out a TP server so I wanted to do something different.

Typo: Cwiras my master*
Keep going noob. I want to hunt some kangaroos. 😘

Ty master. xo

I think the TP areas are amazing man. Good job over all! However, the building itself should also be exceptional.
In my opinion it does the job but the areas inside could be set in scene a little better :)

Not much, smol bits.

mWryfR5.png

MlKWvW4.png

5dLvKHG.png

ZoSDbfI.png

am5nzcc.png

qxpTQ2d.png

088R1Vj.png

Way too much grass and bordering for my taste. This is a rich and amazing city and not a forest 👀
The buildings are nice though. I also like the general structure of it. I would love some additional eye-catchers in the showed off images though :)
Keep it coming!

What i dont like bout some of ur buildings is that they are not very tall. Would look much better if u add 2 additional lvls to the smaller buildings

What i dont like bout some of ur buildings is that they are not very tall. Would look much better if u add 2 additional lvls to the smaller buildings
Most buildings are 4-5 floors? Temple and depot are 6 floors, every house is 2 floors, guild halls are 4-5 floors? :eek: How tall do you want them. xD

I believe there is no more floors left.
I like it. But again the grass is a little over the top.
Yeah I know you hate the grass. :( Sorry boss, I just really like it for some reason haha. I'm sure I'll end up changing it anyway.

I love how the teleport room turned out, good job mate!
Thanks Wolf! <3

I really like this teaser of environment rather than just monster, main hall is also nice :)
However this monster could walk inside like in zoo ^^

Back