• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Viserion

xsaint

ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ
Reaction score
This thread is a gallery of images of a server I'm currently working on.
Some smaller ideas taken from other images, credits to those people.

City Temple
LNU6gDh.png

pbQiVg3.png

nuB0JYc.png

xuWh8xL.png

City Depot and Gambling Hall - Slots, Checkers (verse a bot), Bomberman Event

9PZZOxj.png

TqjcQ29.png

Nw43DC7.png

ozfYsHo.png

llhf593.png

VMfHQ4v.png

Y1T2QaK.png

Castle

W4O4NhD.png

X4k2Aox.png

aQnKHTb.png

xrgjw2Z.png

Sewer System

mWhkWcF.png

SHgL4ce.png

IiUi32K.png

lWT3lqB.png

rEDCzFS.png

Vb9w5gq.png

IzjMpb0.png

City Images

Lh7UY2E.png

tAJmqZz.png

bAhLUKp.png

nlqdG0o.png

oMArmcx.png

VxHGev3.png

DGTsAEL.png

All feed back welcomed. :)

wow really cool man, keep it up, do you have guns in your OT?

Last edited:
this looks good! man i love it! great work dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
for which project is it?

Just an Australian OT, I'm mapping it all by myself to release since our community is roughly about 50~ people so I'm trying to give us the best server our country has ever had and have all the old school players come back and play it.

I'll eventually multi-world host it for NA/EU depending on how successful it goes in Australia.

Last edited:
Like all of them, including the city. Dude keep it up.

Thank you sir. :)

i dont know why but some of those city pictures looks familiar, any way... keep it up. they look nice :)

I have posted pictures of these before in my other thread, or I may of subconsciously taken inspiration from someone and not realised it haha. Either way, thanks Darklord, love your mapping.

Gambling machine is awesome idea! ;D
I think I saw bomberman stage but may be mistaken!
Sewers looks great and so does throne room.
I also really like that it is obvious where you can enter in city and where you can't :)

I would just twist this huge cross and put it behind graves

Gambling machine is awesome idea! ;D
I think I saw bomberman stage but may be mistaken!
Sewers looks great and so does throne room.
I also really like that it is obvious where you can enter in city and where you can't :)

I would just twist this huge cross and put it behind graves

Gambling machine is sorta based on NoxiousOT's and yeah bomberman my scripter has made a script for previous so I put that in too, trying to make as much content as possible hehe.

Yeah I had the cross there but one of my friends insisted nonstop that it looked better the other way around haha. I'll probably change it back.

Something I've been working on, inspiration to Rising Continents~
Thanks to the boys, Cwiras, Neon, Blackstone & GhostX for helping :^)

myQCpGX.gif

fws2pYS.gif

Editor Image~

m26YIlz.png

Last edited:
I like especially like the way u placed the bushes, farns and leaves and the borders. I ll try doing it in the similar way, cuz i always have troubles with details on the ground floor.

I don't however like coastline, i mean there are great sewers to the west but poor half blocked to the east. I don't like how water directily touches walls of castle, would rather use mixage of stone border and normal but put wall on solid ground.

I think You could reconsider this places. anyway this little beach is awesome, shape, colors, details, everything! maybe it just miss creature like turtle or snake

Attachments

Gambling machine is sorta based on NoxiousOT's and yeah bomberman my scripter has made a script for previous so I put that in too, trying to make as much content as possible hehe.

Yeah I had the cross there but one of my friends insisted nonstop that it looked better the other way around haha. I'll probably change it back.

Something I've been working on, inspiration to Rising Continents~
Thanks to the boys, Cwiras, Neon, Blackstone & GhostX for helping :^)

myQCpGX.gif

fws2pYS.gif

Editor Image~

m26YIlz.png

why is it so fast animated? looks kinda retarded :D

Back