• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Vocation 4294967295 not found. [crashing server]

Dankoo

Reaction score
[UPDATED TOPIC FROM THIS POST, PLEASE START READING FROM HERE]

I'm facing an huge bug on my server.

Vocation of players are being changed, apparently randomly.

Sometimes it change from paladin to knight (and so on, changes between existing vocations), and many times it changes to this number: 4294967295

And when that happens, randomly skills or ML bug as well, going to numbers like 5000+, crashing server when attack

This number is present in two files on my server,

mysql.sql
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `bans`
(
	`id` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
	`type` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL COMMENT '1 - ip banishment, 2 - namelock, 3 - account banishment, 4 - notation, 5 - deletion',
	`value` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL COMMENT 'ip address (integer), player guid or account number',
	`param` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 4294967295 COMMENT 'used only for ip banishment mask (integer)',
	`active` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT TRUE,
	`expires` INT NOT NULL,
	`added` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
	`admin_id` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
	`comment` TEXT NOT NULL,
	`reason` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
	`action` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
	`statement` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
	PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
	KEY `type` (`type`, `value`),
	KEY `active` (`active`)
) ENGINE = InnoDB;

cykotitan's bank system:
Lua:
local function getCount(s)
	local b, e = s:find('%d+')
	return b and e and math.min(4294967295, tonumber(s:sub(b, e))) or -1
end

I said it's randomly because even my god character got it's vocation changed to that number, and I really don't know what could it be.

I have no creaturescripts that changes vocations, have no custom vocations, nothing like that...

Seriously, I'm desperate :confused::confused:

Last edited:
I have not managed to reproduce this using TFS 0.2. We all know that 0.3.6 is buggy like shit, and we also know that 0.4 is not ready for proper release and still not supported here.

but i was donator, and on donator forum nobody answer that,I KNOW THAT IS NOT OBLIGATION TO ANSWER ME, but this bug is prety rare..

does ur server crash? if yes then its because someone got like 1000000+ mglvl. And if he atk's someone the server crash.
Go to your database > player_skills and change his mglvl from 100000+ idk to 10. And check it again.

(click on value it should be the first on)

Edit: keep in mind; config.lua > globalSaveEnabled = false

i did that every time that the bug "FREESES", and i reopen it, i did database reset and still the bug (so is not the db.) and the server dont crashes only FREESEs because when the bug appear it kick the ot but it dont closes, u can still see the accs but not enter to the game .. i think it kick the opeople because it is adding ml ml ml ml ml ml ml to the char bugged, and when i go to the db the player have 575465645654 ~ ml..... sorry for my english

Well I've realised that, this bug happened to me while I've been reloading vocations, or sometimes messing with vocations. I stopped touching vocations.xml while the server is on, now its fine, weird.

Still the bugs, is not the vocations, config.lua, login, the rev, ... it not the map, the items, movements, db ...

so what can be-.-

- The problem has happened to me but it is random.
- How many players are already there with this problem?
PHP:
SELECT * FROM `players` ORDER BY `vocation` DESC LIMIT 0, 200;

now 0 players have the problem, with magic lvl but for vocs we couldn't know because we dont if they got changed the vocations,

to the magic bug its easy to check, because the server freeses and kick the people .. i need to change the magic level from 65465468416871788741961+ to normal ml and the spent mana from 0 to normal number

Back