• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation.xml skill ids?

kokosal

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me what skill that the skill id from 0 to 6 is, and what the "multiplier="1.5/" means? What does it have to say if I change it to 1.6 for example?

<skill id="0" multiplier="1.5"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="5" multiplier="1.5"/>
<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>

well im pretty sure the multiplier would = out to how fast you get the skill for example. you could put a skill to 100 and see what happens when you go in game.

you could do this. Set 1 skill at a time to 100 and test "fist" "sword" etc to see what results you get.

im not sure which order they are in but it could go like this.

0:Fist
1:Club
2:Sword
3:Axe
4: Distance
5:Shield
6:Fishing

as i checked it it works opposite its a multiplier on how much XP each skill needs to next level so multiplier will multiply this value
sorry for reviving the topic but it wasnt answered properly.

Yes, I see it there, but if I'd like script that would show current magic level what should I type?

for skills I simply do player:getSkillLevel(SKILL_FIST)

egz:
Lua:
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You spent a total of " .. player:getManaSpent() .. " mana")
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Fist Fighting level " .. player:getSkillLevel(SKILL_FIST) .. ". You hit with bare hands " .. getTotalSkillTries(player, SKILL_FIST, stage) .. " times.")
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Club Fighting level " .. player:getSkillLevel(SKILL_CLUB) .. ". You hit with club " .. getTotalSkillTries(player, SKILL_CLUB, stage) .. " times.")

I wanted to show not only mana spent but magic level also. But i have no idea how to ask for it ^^

Yes, I see it there, but if I'd like script that would show current magic level what should I type?

for skills I simply do player:getSkillLevel(SKILL_FIST)

egz:
Lua:
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You spent a total of " .. player:getManaSpent() .. " mana")
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Fist Fighting level " .. player:getSkillLevel(SKILL_FIST) .. ". You hit with bare hands " .. getTotalSkillTries(player, SKILL_FIST, stage) .. " times.")
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Club Fighting level " .. player:getSkillLevel(SKILL_CLUB) .. ". You hit with club " .. getTotalSkillTries(player, SKILL_CLUB, stage) .. " times.")

I wanted to show not only mana spent but magic level also. But i have no idea how to ask for it ^^
Oh, you didn't mention that :p
You could try this one:

I don't have 1.3 to test it but you wanted mana thing so just take the line related to mana needed for the next level and adjust it so that it works with ur script & engine, dunno, maybe this line will work in full :D

That's what was in the script:
p:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have to spend " .. math.ceil((p:getVocation():getRequiredManaSpent(p:getBaseMagicLevel() + 1) - p:getManaSpent()) / configManager.getNumber(configKeys.RATE_MAGIC)) .. " mana more, for next magic level.")

That's what you've sent:

you could either add in ur script
local p = player
or change every 'p' to 'player' & replace first line and you've got:

player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have to spend " .. math.ceil((player:getVocation():getRequiredManaSpent(player:getBaseMagicLevel() + 1) - player:getManaSpent()) / configManager.getNumber(configKeys.RATE_MAGIC)) .. " mana more, for next magic level.")

maybe it's going to work, maybe not, if not, check the errors & try to fix them
Check what changed between 1.1 and 1.3, adjust the code

i'd be happy to help more but i don't have time to download 1.3, set up & run scripts to test etc.

Back