• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocations balancing

would you like this vocation balancing?

• yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters

dariumartins

Reaction score
- decrease the mana regeneration for mages(ppl can bot a mage 24hours with 2kk/hour in lv 200+ without wasting A SINGLE gmp, and without soft)
- make ml harder to advance(if needed decrease all mages ml by 20 or 25, its ridiculous, everyone have ml 110+ and everyone can hit 500 with sds all the time, it seems like an orshabaal otserv u know)

i think only paladin is profesion without balance ;d
him hit in ppl are 100-250

ps on utito tempo san 0 - 150

Magic level is disproportionate to other skills compared to global Tibia, however this is true for all vocations. Regen between vocs is reasonably proportioned, but pretty fast for everyone.

If you want to bring down regen and ml, you would have to do it for all vocations.

to make a decent exp with a ek or a pally u must waste mana potions, but with a mage u dont, so it is not balanced

to make a decent exp with a ek or a pally u must waste mana potions, but with a mage u dont, so it is not balanced

Where can you get 2kk/hr on a mage with just mana regen (no sds)? Most I've seen is maybe 1.5 after level 200, and I'm also able to get 1.5 on my paladin without using manas. Pretty sure I could do close to the same on a knight, though I haven't tried yet.

Where can you get 2kk/hr on a mage with just mana regen (no sds)? Most I've seen is maybe 1.5 after level 200, and I'm also able to get 1.5 on my paladin without using manas. Pretty sure I could do close to the same on a knight, though I haven't tried yet.

i get 3.8kk per hour without wasting gmp but sd yes.
@darius fuck u br lol

- decrease the mana regeneration for mages(ppl can bot a mage 24hours with 2kk/hour in lv 200+ without wasting A SINGLE gmp, and without soft)
- make ml harder to advance(if needed decrease all mages ml by 20 or 25, its ridiculous, everyone have ml 110+ and everyone can hit 500 with sds all the time, it seems like an orshabaal otserv u know)
Shut up, the mana is good now

i think i will need to change otserv, this one is too easy :/
and the comunity is a bunch of newbies

i dont care about u gunky910
u are a deficient and need things to be easy, u and the others who voted no

No, for me is a good idea to not waste so much getting levels so I can waste money fighting wars. You wouldn't know much about that would you?

your subject is just shit
if u dont want to waste leveling go and play a baik 999x
Dei MysticKilled at Level 197 Justified
ye i know about that

i mentioned your name? is this thread about warmode?
what about that day u tryed to kill me with 10 players and i was alone and u guys were not able to kill me?
i cant carry my team on my shoulder :)

i mentioned your name? is this thread about warmode?
what about that day u tryed to kill me with 10 players and i was alone and u guys were not able to kill me?
i cant carry my team on my shoulder :)
u are very noob Killemall and u dont bot never more or u will die again :D

im proud to know that i am the most hated around xD
nobody hates nor envies the weak

Back