• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voltage OT || Discussion Thread - BETA coming soon!

The dungeon/combat arena system has been fully completed. Some background information:
Dungeons: players can participate in seven different dungeons, once per 24 hour period and in groups of 2-4. At the end of the dungeon you will face a boss which has a small chance to drop very rare items. Successfully completing a dungeon will award each person with a dungeon token, which can be traded for points in the in-game store.

Combat Arenas: players can participate in seven different combat arenas, once per 24 hour period. However, this combat arenas are solo battle only. Waves of monsters will spawn every 30-60 seconds. You must kill the boss in order to get a random reward, as well as a dungeon token.

WCnDFpy.png
p2HIfCF.png

hnKooCA.png
rd6Rguw.png

so what is the predicted launch date, around june or something? this looks very good good luck
I will probably have a BETA in late may or early June. I'll be in Europe from late July - August. So hopefully we can get the bugs worked out by then and have an official release around September.

This server looks amazing! I like how you've incorporated some of Shiva's sprites, he's an amazing artist and you can just tell his art style from the get-go. One thing I'm concerned about is your shop system, I understand the needs to pay for the server hosting and such but I hope you dont pull an archlight and make it extremely heavily lent on the shop and stat upgrades/items. You can make money by other means such as cosmetics. Nonetheless, I love it and i cannot wait.

Good luck.

This server looks amazing! I like how you've incorporated some of Shiva's sprites, he's an amazing artist and you can just tell his art style from the get-go. One thing I'm concerned about is your shop system, I understand the needs to pay for the server hosting and such but I hope you dont pull an archlight and make it extremely heavily lent on the shop and stat upgrades/items. You can make money by other means such as cosmetics. Nonetheless, I love it and i cannot wait.

Good luck.
Appreciate your concern but all items in the shop are obtainable from doing dungeons ingame - and it's not going to be like a 0.00001% chance.

As for the server - progress is slow now due to holidays and other interests. I can't give a definite release date but at some point you'll see it online :)

Hey! Is this server ever going to start? I'm not sure if you're still on this forum SamX, but would be good to get in touch with you.

Hey! Is this server ever going to start? I'm not sure if you're still on this forum SamX, but would be good to get in touch with you.
Hey, thanks for the interest.

I’m pretty busy with life atm, recently relocated cities and started a new job. This is more of a hobby for now so I don’t have a timeline.

As a progress update, the server is pretty much done just needs some serious bug testing and a few loose ends tied.

If you want to get in touch feel free to PM me.

Back