• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(VOTE) Which internet browser best!

Which Browser is Best!

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Firefox

Votes: 122 37.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 170 52.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hhahahahhaahahaaahahahahahahahahah who voted for IE? lol
CHROME <3 but it sometimes lags :S

so much ignorance here I bet 99% of the people here says they love their respectible browsers because of the high frequency uses, but they have barely no idea of what does browsers can really do

In my opinion, OPERA is the best, (not just for browsing the internet)

Chrome. It's very sleek.
I used to like Firefox, but its going in the opposite direction from where i'd like it to go.

Google Chrome -> too much legal spying

picard-facepalm.jpg

I ever use Firefox, dunno why. I like the option view background image with right click :p
But Chrome have a lot of cool options, but I have problems with Chrome, it takes too long to load the pages :(

Firefox addons don't slow anything down noticeably unless they're poorly written or you have halfway legit hardware. Chrome has extensions too

firefox crash's all the time , but google chrome is slow load .. Would have to say firefox if it didnt crash , But google chrome if it didnt lag :D

i prefer google chrome in case the connection is slow
but if it is fine then you have to use firefox

Back