• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InspektorGadzet

Reaction score
Who will take up the challange to set up a new Tibia 7.4 War Ots? Let's show our interest in this topic, maybe we will let someone make up his mind to create such server.

Ye, also waiting for anything decent :) Realistic should been back online 10 times in last 2 months, I guess noone want to spend cash on hosting it. I also tryed to convince "Ruth" current hoster of Realesta to open some war ot, If you want it, try to convince him to it with some messages and ideas.

spam Victor, realistic-war owner. Server is ready to use but hes too lazy to set it up.

Guys, recently I've only found ots which name is: old-war hopto org. It's war ots 7.4, mostly there are only few people logged in, but if you join the server, there will be more of us. The ping could be high for EU players, but it's not a big trouble, because the ping is rather under 100. Besides if realistic came back, it would be a satisfactory solution for all of us. If only they will fix all the recent lags and other issues, which realistic had.

Guys, recently I've only found ots which name is: old-war hopto org. It's war ots 7.4, mostly there are only few people logged in, but if you join the server, there will be more of us. The ping could be high for EU players, but it's not a big trouble, because the ping is rather under 100. Besides if realistic came back, it would be a satisfactory solution for all of us. If only they will fix all the recent lags and other issues, which realistic had.

how tf do u have 100 ping there, i got like 180, shooting sd is laggy af idk

Back