• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walking through players

MarkSmartRemark

Lua-Noob in Training :D
Reaction score
Hi,

Im pretty sure it requires source edit but ill give it a shot.

Is there a way to cancel ALL restrictions of players walking through each other?

I want all players to be able to walk through in dp, outside dp, in pvp, everything.

Basically in short, i want to cancel traps. Is this possible? and if it is, can someone help me?

Im using 8.6 client cryingdamson 0.3.6

I really need this! Thanks!

Why not simply use a more recent version? Unless you already have something big made its always good to use the latest versions for things like that.

thanks bro, but this isnt exactly what i need, i need it to work in pvp also.. I want people to walk through each other in pvp too

You just need to change the
Code:
if(hasFlag(PlayerFlag_CanPassThroughAllCreatures)
|| (creature->getPlayer() && creature->getPlayer()->hasSomeInvisibilityFlag())){
return true;
}

if (creature->getTile() && creature->getTile()->ground
&& creature->getTile()->ground->getID() == ITEM_GLOWING_SWITCH){
return false;
}

if(creature->getPlayer() && creature->getTile()
&& creature->getTile()->hasFlag(TILESTATE_PROTECTIONZONE)){
return true;
}

Or something like that. The problem is that if you take that off you will be able to pass through creatures also.

You just need to change the
Code:
if(hasFlag(PlayerFlag_CanPassThroughAllCreatures)
|| (creature->getPlayer() && creature->getPlayer()->hasSomeInvisibilityFlag())){
return true;
}

if (creature->getTile() && creature->getTile()->ground
&& creature->getTile()->ground->getID() == ITEM_GLOWING_SWITCH){
return false;
}

return true;
}

Or something like that. The problem is that if you take that off you will be able to pass through creatures also.

thats actually fine, i wouldnt mind that.. if i erase this whole piece all players would be able to walk through each other? even in pvp? only place i dont want them to walk is tiles where they check there depot loll

Im not a scripting expert but I would say yes... Try it and if it works but players can do it in the DP put this
Code:
return true;
}

If its in a protection zone (DP) the player can't do it (or maybe return false = can´t do it, I dont know. you will have to try)

Back