• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War - Edron - WolfPack vs Last Assasins

Veronna

Reaction score
I Made this video of us vs Last Assasins :)

There was about 6 of us and 20+ of them Towards the end because Last Assasins called in another guild.

We won 11-2 Please view and comment thanks :)

YouTube - SoftCores (WolfPack vs Last Assasins)

=UPDATE WE ARE WINNING 29-3=
=UPDATE WE ARE WINNING 72-4 o_O= ( Last Assasins Disbanded There guild =] )

Last edited:
20+ vs 6? When you're always like... 6 vs 2? <_<

Go fuck urself :p

Shut up ass hole. It started off around fair numbers then at the end u can see the shit loads of people waiting out cave for us also we got rushed on boat which is niot in vid about 10+ people

dont were 6 vs 20, that was only at the end of the video, but in the begin was ever 6 vs 2 or 6 vs 3 dont be a lier xP and the "20" ppls of the guild maybe were off

dont were 6 vs 20, that was only at the end of the video, but in the begin was ever 6 vs 2 or 6 vs 3 dont be a lier xP and the "20" ppls of the guild maybe were off

Read my post ? i said it was towards the end when they rushed us. Also watch video proply before u comment ... We was wipeing them out while they were gathering on boat. Then i paused recording and we got rushed by all of them ..i got red bared by about 7 people . Then when got in the cave i resumed recording

U suck lol. Really boring movie. U can't even kill a 150 EK with 6 ppl and we killed u with 3 mages and 2 ek's :O

I recall u guys could barely get me below green life and i got a spurge of lag and died <_< Say what u wanyt lol but your guild is probly the most nooby in softcores :thumbup:

Lmao... It got to the point where its 72-4 o_O Obviously last assasins disbanded there guild lol

Back