• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War has ended. Westbay won!

Do you know why you say we are the worst guild on the server? Because you're jealous you don't have the team like we have =) I know it man, I play rl Tibia and I know how teams who lose battle flame us =)
Thats pretty strange, How can you suck if you play rl tibia? And we have never won any ob's? I belive dzumior got some cams in the movie section that prooves we have won some obs.

How old are you? I guess nobody likes you in rl life so you try to flame everyone from Hotsteppers. Someone said Westbays have rl life but when I'm looking at you you're the one who hasn't it. When someone from Hots~ posts here you give an answer so fast whatever time it would be lol.

We are still the best. Even if we lost the war in frags it doesn't mean we lost the server =) We still own you guys, you can't win an open battle so please be quiet and make your rl life better because it's so annoying and sad what you present here.

same thing with you. everytime a westbay member post something a hots member is there reply it. isnt that true?

Last edited:
Dear [CustomerName],
Sua ordem foi terminado por favor preencha os comampos abaixo e mande para o email que ali está mostrando
Order Number: [OrderNumber]
Enviar Cadastro para [email protected]
Sxe: On [ ] Off [ ]
Admin mod: Sim ou nao
mx mod: Sim ou não
Steam: Sim ou não
No-Steam: Sim ou não

I'm not all Hotsteppers lol.

Accept? Ok. We accept website war but you accept Tibia war =)

this actually is a useless post. I mean there's no proof to show who's won so let's close this thread. Why don't you make a new war and make some rules so next time you can agree with each other. Untill then, you're all noobs

this actually is a useless post. I mean there's no proof to show who's won so let's close this thread. Why don't you make a new war and make some rules so next time you can agree with each other. Untill then, you're all noobs

Who... are you?

the musician is brave he got signature of he's character and messing with wests and hots o_O and he's showing guild...damn :p and you realduderino look at he's signature and you'll see who he is?

Haha.. This is getting way out of hand! Keep it going, its really fun to read :>

I heard alot of hots got owned today, am I right? :D Inculding Michael and lampo, heahea

How you guys can won war,if we don' give up?You ended war,so you don't want to fight with us anymore...Now I see,You have very big experiance in real wars.

No offence plix.

I saw and I was in many wars,when we was losing in frags,but we never give up and we ruled server.Frags nothing mean in war.

I saw and I was in many wars,when we was losing in frags,but we never give up and we ruled server.Frags nothing mean in war.

frags doesn't mean anything in war? ahh okay thanks for explanation

Well am gone explain it easy and short!

Frag/s DO NOT mean anything, yes that is right.

What matters the most is the team, the organization and the perspectives of it and not who has more frags.. ( "those that dont understand this, dont post your either an idiot or a kid". )

We go out every day and keep fighting u Westbays while you pz camp in thais when we want to war..

We want to war, does that make us the ones who lost this war? or do you mean we lost battle? war has not ended till 2 guilds/teams say we end it..

So all of you noobs that think you actually know something, please dont..cuz you really dont know shi*

Kthxbye?

Well am gone explain it easy and short!

Frag/s DO NOT mean anything, yes that is right.

What matters the most is the team, the organization and the perspectives of it and not who has more frags.. ( "those that dont understand this, dont post your either an idiot or a kid". )

We go out every day and keep fighting u Westbays while you pz camp in thais when we want to war..

We want to war, does that make us the ones who lost this war? or do you mean we lost battle? war has not ended till 2 guilds/teams say we end it..

So all of you noobs that think you actually know something, please dont..cuz you really dont know shi*

Kthxbye?
If you want a war, stop standing in pz 24/7 and stop yelling "Everyone who wanna fight westbay, come and have ob with us!" ...And yes, The frags is EVERYTHING, without frags/kills, who will win the war?

frags doesn't mean anything in war? ahh okay thanks for explanation

yea it doesn't mean anything,I was in war on rl tibia when we loosing 350-150,winning team gived up(like westbay here,thay end the war) and we won.

Back