• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Of The Titans the unique war server| BETA START 30.6.12

The website is not working. What is wrong?

It's down atm, because owner is probably at work.
Don't worry though as soon as he gets back which isn't long (You'll be able to join Beta am sure), Beta starts in 6hours i believe.

Would you like to advertise your server? Visit the OtsList.com.pl and add your server! I also invite the forum to add ...

It starts 8:00 GM which is GMT +2.
You can calculate when it starts. I really can't wait to play this OT :D

You'll see when it's up lol.

It's been pretty well thought out, some of the things at the moment are pretty overpowered, but that's what this beta is for, balancing everything out for when it's actually released.

Pretty much for aslong as it takes to fix any major issues, mainly balancing.
As far as i know, Titan wants it pretty balanced & he's taking your opinions into account aswell.

There will eventually be a forum going up on the website for suggestions & bug reporting.

Don't forget that beta testers will get rewarded if they join the server when it actually starts ;)

Back