• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Of The Titans the unique war server| BETA START 30.6.12

For beta, do we message you with our details & you make the account or do we just make our account & instantly become beta participants?
In other words, Closed beta? or Open beta?

May i also suggest WebSite + Color = A nicer site/sight? get it? :)

If you make an account and character, you become a beta tester.
You can give me any suggestions ;)

Great, Iam the character 'Zen'.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the donation EQ better then the in-game obtainable EQ?

So does the sonic fist vocation move fast or attack fast? Same question for the sonic fist totem.

Every weapon or equipment have a certain level requirement to reach to equip it. The weapons/equipments have also level on their armor/atk and these are all the items ingame:
41161670.png

Don't look at the items and compare with the armor/atk they have in rl tibia. They all are edited.

The donation items are for level 0 and the atk/armor level is the last one, so they are just the equipments like ingame but 1 level more.

Ok so the donation EQ is better then the killing points EQ. In that case, what use are killing points when you buy full donation EQ?

Nothing. Thats why you can give out your killing points.
Thats the point with the Donation Items in all servers.

Btw, testaa. The sonic fists are running faster than the other vocations and have the fastest attackspeed.
Their totem have also fast atk.

Last edited:
Nothing. Thats why you can give out your killing points.
Thats the point with the Donation Items in all servers.

Btw, testaa. The sonic fists are running faster than the other vocations and have the fastest attackspeed.
Their totem have also fast atk.

Wait theFup there's a full Donor set & there completely better than the ingame "kill point" set? (How much better are we talking here?)
So people who donate have no point to play but for PVP & they can give all there kill points to there friends?
& those that can't donate have to suffer fighting against those with a full donator set... Yea, i can't see this being popular. (well actually i can, it's well made, but not for a long period)

Last edited:
Wait theFup there's a full Donor set & there completely better than the ingame "kill point" set? (How much better are we talking here?)
So people who donate have no point to play but for PVP & they can give all there kill points to there friends?
& those that can't donate have to suffer fighting against those with a full donator set... Yea, i can't see this being popular. (well actually i can, it's well made, but not for a long period)

Yea, It's actually you that decides. What should donation items be changed too? Or sHould the items who costs killing points be free and killing points should be for another thilng, like buying experience? But you cannot give away killing points.

Yea, It's actually you that decides. What should donation items be changed too? Or sHould the items who costs killing points be free and killing points should be for another thilng, like buying experience? But you cannot give away killing points.

Let me break it down for you so you can see logically why most people play any game.

We'll talk about GOALs/Quests, things you do that are entertaining & give a reason for playing.
Firstly, there needs to be a goal any goal, the more goals there are for people the better that games longevity and entertainment factor.
Right now, you started with making a PVP server, PVP is a goal, it's something we will all be doing, become the best & all that good shit. That is just 1 thing we can do now eventually that goal will get boreing as all repetative things do
(Obviously takes longer for some people to get bored of PVP than others).

Eventually people may stop for awhile & only come back when they feel like doing some PVP, so what you created here is a long term playerbase of people coming back & fourth for PVP.
Then you add the goal of gaining points for items, now there is a 2nd goal for why we are playing, now we're not only playing for PVP but also to gain some awesome gear while we PVP so we can then become even stronger.
(The reason why WoWs pvp was so popular)

Now ontop of the killing points to gain extra gear, you now also have Quests for gear now this is a 3rd goal we can do, right now if those 2 reasons for playing are balanced (Example - Quest items, easier to gain, while Killing Gear: Harder to gain) we will have people logging in, doing the quests, doing some PVE, getting that gear to PVP for them to then save up there Kill Points for good gear.

This is how it should be BUT you now have added Donator Gear, saying it's better than the Killing Points Gear, so that's 2 Goals now gone, destroyed, all that is left is PVP, again that eventually will get boring & these donators have no reason to collect killing Points so that's out of the window.

Ontop of that, you have people who can't donate they have to live with the fact that they grind & grind for all there gear, when some dude who has joined today has a full donator set & can destroy him, he says fuck it & leaves.

- Donating should be to help the server, not destroy it.
Am not asking you to take out donating for items, am asking you to wise up. Put afew weapons for donating, the spells aswell i saw on the first page, these are good, but putting a full set destroys both goals for playing.
All that is left is PVP - & when you're on a server where the best players are donators my only thought is "What the fuck ever, next server"
Now you could say then "Donate aswell" which i can, i probably will donate, but it isn't balanced all there is too do is PVP, i don't see myself playing the server for a really long time, so i then see no point in playing at all.

I personally base a server, on how long i will actually play it, based off what it has to offer (Things worth doing etc).
If i see myself playing it for a decently long time, then i can see myself donating & playing it fully.

Right now all i see, is donators running around owning shit up & this being the only way someone can play. (Granting am basing this assumpton on items i have yet to see, but there items that can be gained from DAY 1, destroying 2 reasons why i actually thought this would be a decent server, obviously there are other things you can do, but those i would certainly consider being the 2 main things Questing - Killing points)

Wall of Text, that you SHALL READ! READ IT!
Edit: then again, there are some people that do enjoy buying there power, during my years on tibia, i've come to find out there are more kids with access to there dads wallet playing this than there are level headed people.

Last edited:
Let me break it down for you so you can see logically why most people play any game.

We'll talk about GOALs/Quests, things you do that are entertaining & give a reason for playing.
Firstly, there needs to be a goal any goal, the more goals there are for people the better that games longevity and entertainment factor.
Right now, you started with making a PVP server, PVP is a goal, it's something we will all be doing, become the best & all that good shit. That is just 1 thing we can do now eventually that goal will get boreing as all repetative things do
(Obviously takes longer for some people to get bored of PVP than others).

Eventually people may stop for awhile & only come back when they feel like doing some PVP, so what you created here is a long term playerbase of people coming back & fourth for PVP.
Then you add the goal of gaining points for items, now there is a 2nd goal for why we are playing, now we're not only playing for PVP but also to gain some awesome gear while we PVP so we can then become even stronger.
(The reason why WoWs pvp was so popular)

Now ontop of the killing points to gain extra gear, you now also have Quests for gear now this is a 3rd goal we can do, right now if those 2 reasons for playing are balanced (Example - Quest items, easier to gain, while Killing Gear: Harder to gain) we will have people logging in, doing the quests, doing some PVE, getting that gear to PVP for them to then save up there Kill Points for good gear.

This is how it should be BUT you now have added Donator Gear, saying it's better than the Killing Points Gear, so that's 2 Goals now gone, destroyed, all that is left is PVP, again that eventually will get boring & these donators have no reason to collect killing Points so that's out of the window.

Ontop of that, you have people who can't donate they have to live with the fact that they grind & grind for all there gear, when some dude who has joined today has a full donator set & can destroy him, he says fuck it & leaves.

- Donating should be to help the server, not destroy it.
Am not asking you to take out donating for items, am asking you to wise up. Put afew weapons for donating, the spells aswell i saw on the first page, these are good, but putting a full set destroys both goals for playing.
All that is left is PVP - & when you're on a server where the best players are donators my only thought is "What the fuck ever, next server"
Now you could say then "Donate aswell" which i can, i probably will donate, but it isn't balanced all there is too do is PVP, i don't see myself playing the server for a really long time, so i then see no point in playing at all.

I personally base a server, on how long i will actually play it, based off what it has to offer (Things worth doing etc).
If i see myself playing it for a decently long time, then i can see myself donating & playing it fully.

Right now all i see, is donators running around owning shit up & this being the only way someone can play. (Granting am basing this assumpton on items i have yet to see, but there items that can be gained from DAY 1, destroying 2 reasons why i actually thought this would be a decent server, obviously there are other things you can do, but those i would certainly consider being the 2 main things Questing - Killing points)

Wall of Text, that you SHALL READ! READ IT!
Edit: then again, there are some people that do enjoy buying there power, during my years on tibia, i've come to find out there are more kids with access to there dads wallet playing this than there are level headed people.
Agreed!

Back