• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Of The Titans the unique war server| BETA START 30.6.12

WarOfTheTitans

Reaction score
We are searching for BETA testers. You can sign up here and you will get a reward when the ALPHA version releases. We will check your email and give you reward in alpha version.

The server will be online 30th June 18:00 CET.

Server Protocol: 8.6

picall.gif
Intro
War Of The Titans is a war server with many unique features. There are three teams, Green, Yellow and Blue and every team has their own temple with four turrets that is protecting the temple from enemies. When you've choosed your team, you'll not be able to change color again unless you purchase it on the homepage.
64201417.png
68257584.png
34592770.png

Gameplay
There are five vocations, Sorcerer, Druid, Paladin, Knight and Sonic Fist. Every vocation has its own feature.
Sorcerers are strong with their spells and weares items witch gives them magic level but low armor.
Druids have high healing damage and weares items witch gives them magic level but low armor.
Paladins are strong from long distance and they wear items that gives them distance fighting with middle strong armor.
Knights are strong from close range and they wear items witch gives them sword fighting with high armor.
Sonic Fists are damage a bit but very fast. They wear items witch gives them fist fighting with middle strong armor.

For each player you kill, you gain killing points and platinum coins. You can buy rare items from the npcs with the killing points and it can also be given away to each other. The platinum coin reward is increasing if you kill someone higher level than you. You get one platinum coin for killing someone lower or the same level as you, two platinum coins for killing five level higher than you and three platinum coins for 10 level higher than you. You cannot deal damage to your teammates.

kill22.png
kill32z.png
kill12.png

Features
War Of The Titans have many features as:

Protecting Turrets
There are four turrets on each team base. They are preventing the enemies to spawn-trap their teammates. They are hitting around 140-200. They are a bit similar to the League Of Legends turrets but you cannot attack these.

45428214.png
19045287.png
21663917.png

Respawn Sign
You can respawn wherever you want if you have a Respawn Sign Skull witch can be cought in a dungeon south of the Blue temple. Those are very useable in war when you want to have a fast revange. You cannot use the Respawn Skull for 20 minutes after you've used the Respawn Sign Skull (Respawned with it). This is exactly like Tactical Insertion in Modern Warfare 2 - 3 except the waiting time.

94358783.png
14540169.png

13493583.png
95731622.png

Fake Your Color
You can change your outfit color but not your team with an item, so when you use the item, you get another outfit color and it looks like you are in another team but there is a con of using it. The con is that when an enemy targets you, or accedently hits you with an explosion, your outfit color changes to your old outfit. The outfit is activated for five minutes or disables instatly after entering combat.

39827765.png
81288576.png
63732487.png

Crop The Flowers
There are many flowers scattered in the War Of The Titans world. There are three kind of flowers and each of them drops an item that may be used for something very worthy.

39787542.png

Plastic Bombs
You can place a plastic bomb under you and let the enemies step on it. It deals much damage so be careful and the plastic bomb disappears after 60 seconds if none steps on it. You have to kill underwater monsters to loot the plastic bombs and be careful when you hunt them because there are plastic bomb that they've already buried into the ground.

54777396.png
19607593.png
41563722.png

Achievements
There are achievements you can complete too keep you busy. Each achievement are rewarding you and they are fun to complete.

97163423.png

Flash!
You can flash witch means that you are teleporting forward three SQMs (Square Metre = walkable tiles). It is teleporting you forward depending on your look direction. You cannot flash for fice minutes after you've flashed. This talkaction works as the flash ability in League Of Legends.

86735219.png
66755179.png

Summon Totem Assistance
There are an unique summon totem for each vocation. They help you in war and they can be summoned when you reach level 29. They can be caught in a quest area. The summons have their own specialities. Sorcerers totem doesn't move but shoots charged energy, druids totem doesn't move either but heals its master with 5-10%hp and 3-6%mana, paladins totem is a bug that can move and it shoots poison from four SQM away its target, knights totem can move and it is dealing much damage and sonics totem can move and it is dealing low damage but quickly.

Quests
There aren't many war servers with quests, but War Of The Titans does. Each quest area are NON-PVP area so none can stand next to the protecting zone, spamming spells and kill noobs instantly after entering the quest area. There are quests for each vocation and each vocation quest are giving weapon for the vocation. There aren't many vocation quests, there are only one quest for each vocation and the reward rooms are locked for low leveled players, so you have to do the quest again to get your item for your level.

Quests like Annihilator are also availible but there aren't plenty of them.

THE WEBSITE IS NOW PUBLISHED! MAKE YOUR BETA ACCOUNTS/CHARACTER NOW! - Don't forget to write down your real email.
Wott.se
Overview:
53819020.png

We are searching for BETA testers. You can sign up here and you will get a reward when the ALPHA version releases. We will check your email and give you reward in alpha version.

Beta TESTERS:
Mjmackan
Otswe
Lapidi
Wolffy
4muki4
nitron
Raiden
Aliii
norse123
sn4ake
Liano
dusieqq
nicktm
Befik
TibianJoe
EdwardHl
testaa
Amusement
Dvse
darkdruida

- Join by writing here or pm!

Last edited:
Everything like in League Of Legends. I don't like League Of Legends, this game suck.
Anyway, this server is good, and I wish luck!

Nice looking Forward for this :)

Goodluck!

The servers looks pretty cool, it have a lot of new features, hope i could enter to the beta(im a LoL player too).

If its online now i can test it :)

ADD ME FOR BETA
cuz i like new and unique things

EDIT

can u change the name of the teams
like Spartans and etc.
i think that would be better :D

Last edited:
Thanks for joining :D

I could change the teams to orc, elf and undead but I wanted it to be simple and not too violent xd
If I change their name now, many things on the homepage will show wrong xd

Back