• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War

Komarek

Reaction score
21:09 You have declared a war against: Blitzkriieg.

I heared you guys saying that your pvp is better...

Show what you can pussys :p

Everyone acting cool on forum.

Accept that war and see who is better Am not saying that requiem is better or bliz~ is better the war stat's will show that :)

After that no1 gona act cool from losing side I quess

Can you stop creating new topics? Every 5 minutes there's a new topic about blitz or requim. Blitz this, requim this, who owns this, who owns that... I'm getting anoyed. Kthxbye :*

I dont like reqiuem or blitz but it acctualy looks like blitz are pussies when its about wars

Accept that war and see who is better Am not saying that requiem is better or bliz~ is better the war stat's will show that :)

everyone including u ?

Omg you rejected the war again that means u are faggots <3. If you reacon u always fight then why u dont accept war? ^^

lol after westbay vs hots u said that they cheated and we we're the better team rofl xd

hahaha what war? ; o blitz~ are still scared that stats will show who is running and pzed seekers or campers <whatever u wann call it>

hahaha what war? ; o blitz~ are still scared that stats will show who is running and pzed seekers or campers <whatever u wann call it>

like you wouldnt pz camp if there was like 5 people online that could see a little yellow skull on ya 2 ues from anyone in blitz and you would be dead but you are such A cheater

like you wouldnt pz camp if there was like 5 people online that could see a little yellow skull on ya 2 ues from anyone in blitz and you would be dead but you are such A cheater

U call me cheater? ;o U dont even know me ^>^

Back