• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WardawG's Latest [Mapping] Works!

WardawG

★Scarlet Horn Mapper★
Reaction score
CGqIxkCow.png

war5.png

war6.png

war4.png

war1h.png

war2.png

war3u.png

war3u.png

war10.png

war8e.png

war7y.png

war9.png

Last edited:
Tree houses so close to lava?

ye so what it's a game it's tibia it's fantasy it's not real!

probaly this forum is your real life everytime i come to the forum you are online and spamming around the forum please stop doing it and search a girl friend insteed! or work or school whatever

bye.

ye so what it's a game it's tibia it's fantasy it's not real!

probaly this forum is your real life everytime i come to the forum you are online and spamming around the forum please stop doing it and search a girl friend insteed! or work or school whatever

bye.

You must learn to accept constructive criticism, kid.

You must learn to accept constructive criticism, kid.

for sure i accept criticism from people but accepting by u nej. ur just spamming around otland to get more post count?? gogo 2000 man maybe u will be the forum troll 2011 of otland! have a nice 24/7 on otland.net

I just post my opinions and you have to learn to distinguish between constructive criticism and flame.

And about the "spamming"; I've been a member here since 2008 and I had my own mapping thread and I'm active here in the mapping section that's why I have over 1000 posts. I've seen users who joined last year and got more posts than me.

I don't want to start a flame war here.

I just post my opinions and you have to learn to distinguish between constructive criticism and flame.

And about the "spamming"; I've been a member here since 2008 and I had my own mapping thread and I'm active here in the mapping section that's why I have over 1000 posts. I've seen users who joined last year and got more posts than me.

I don't want to start a flame war here.

ok peace :p

*Omg lava next to tree house!* is no constructive criticism lol
How bout telling him wich other walls to use or how to make it better? Now THAT wud be constructive criticism :rolleyes:

I think he's clever enough to figure it out himself

Well, I wouldn't change the walls since they blend in into the "underground" climate. If I were him, I would remove the lava. :p

Back