• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WardawG's Latest [Mapping] Works!

Hero Castle for Scarlet Horn soon ingame screens and that will be in Scarlet Horns thread

cstl1.png

Hello, otland

u probbaly notice i havent been here active for a long time and the new otlanders probaly dont even know who i am but i want to tell you this that i will be back soon and start again with my project Lorensia a low rated 50 mb rpg pvp server and will launch it as soon as possible i hope to make a nice server that will enjoy alot of hardcore tibia players!
i hope to start next week why? because of some rl isseus.

kind regards,
WardawG

Hello, otland

u probbaly notice i havent been here active for a long time and the new otlanders probaly dont even know who i am but i want to tell you this that i will be back soon and start again with my project Lorensia a low rated 50 mb rpg pvp server and will launch it as soon as possible i hope to make a nice server that will enjoy alot of hardcore tibia players!
i hope to start next week why? because of some rl isseus.

kind regards,
WardawG

What about Scarlet Horn?

I know who Hesten is, just asking, I know that he quit etc. but if WardawG is back, I expected him to continue on it.

well i was only a mapper of scarlet horn i didnt own the map just like the other mappers hesten was de main owner of the map and have all rights of it but i got my own map and will continue on that all the mappings i did for hesten you will see in my map aswell ;) and everything i posted here u will find in my map

hope u like it

greetings,
WardawG

Back