• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WardawG's Latest [Mapping] Works!

I think he's clever enough to figure it out himself

Well, I wouldn't change the walls since they blend in into the "underground" climate. If I were him, I would remove the lava. :p

I will make it better ill post screenies probally tonight!

kind regards,

WardawG

ja7.png

ja8.png

ja9.png

ja6.png

ja10.png

ja11.png

ja5.png

ja3.png

ja4.png

Theres to much shit on the roofs that ruin the map. If there were a few it would look great.

Besides that, its awesome.

Soooo many vains o_o
I dont know, on one side it looks good but i also think that its ways too much... no idea, but i think it still looks good.

Soooo many vains o_o
I dont know, on one side it looks good but i also think that its ways too much... no idea, but i think it still looks good.

Well thats my mapping style thanks for the criticism and commands guys :)

kinds regards
WardawG

As Aftonbladet said, I think you're spamming with details that doesn't fit. I also dislike the metal fittings at the first picture and the black marble at the eighth picture. Otherwise, it looks good. :p

Last edited:
here a place in thais that i revemped i am revemping thais at the moment for someone so hope u like it when the map is fully finished ill show more!

thaisrev-1.png

//WardawG

Dont edit em like that, i wanna see how it looks @ the map editor :s

Back