• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WardawG's Latest [Mapping] Works!

Quote to next page

thanks for comments here another screen a updated one :)

castlewaterfall.png

Just keep doin' what you're good at, WardawG. :)

i will ;)

Usually I have trouble looking back through huge threads like this but I had no problem.
Some very impressive architectural ideas and revamps.
Few minor things like grass on roofs and tons of vines on buildings that I think could possibly be made to look a little better but overall really nice level and application of detail.

Too many shots to mention specifically that I think are kickass as hell.
The minimap is very impressive. I would definitely play this server.

Thumbs up

Usually I have trouble looking back through huge threads like this but I had no problem.
Some very impressive architectural ideas and revamps.
Few minor things like grass on roofs and tons of vines on buildings that I think could possibly be made to look a little better but overall really nice level and application of detail.

Too many shots to mention specifically that I think are kickass as hell.
The minimap is very impressive. I would definitely play this server.

Thumbs up

So, you're thread can only get closed if the thread-started requests it or when a mod think it's time, right?

If the thread is requested to be closed by the thread starter then It can be closed, Donator's can close their own threads I believe (not too sure about reopen, but it would make sense that you can reopen it too). If a moderator thought it was time to close the thread, I think the thread would long be dead.

--

Enough offtopic anyhow, I know it's and old piece you showed, but it is one I like. I think the statues could have 1 or 2 different statues perhaps.

Back