• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WardawG's Latest [Mapping] Works!

Awesome, more pics brah! =D

Temple
temple.png

Like?

sorry i dont like it.
Hmm architecture,bordering and nature is ugly.
You can better !

Dont like it either, too many different walltypes that dont look good together and i think that the whole thing is ways too huge ^^

This is one of the houses in the VIP isle of the ot Neturia! ;) I know it's a quote :rolleyes:

I am mapping a VIP isle for a OT named Neturia it's a real map with custum features and i map for Neturia! I make monthly updates like new Quest's new hunting area's City's! so this real map server is very unique! here is the link of the advertising thread of Neturia.net!http://otland.net/f43/sweden-8-70-neturia-24-7-rl-tibia-stages-events-unique-website-mmore-128275/And this is the link to make a account!Neturia v1 - Create Account Hope to see you guys joining this unique realmap server with alot of custum features!

Im sorry bro, but I alrdy made a thread without u in it, and it would be weird if i would've added a new participant + screen..

Back