• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warjaty @ Bad timse has come ;(

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
as topic says i wanna say thx for all WARJATY GUILD its was nice time to play with all of u guys

Special thx for Crystall Camuh Patanou Kosoviak Masterko Zaxin Lovac u staying always with me / also THX TO ALL WAJATY GUILD ! U WILL BE FOREVER IN MY HEARTH

right now i going to help kaida to make some nice warmodes here i hope u will come back guys when i will make reload soon or latter

"WARJATY < REMEMBER IT ITS OUR GUILD MOTTO "

stay on our vent so we can still speak guys

Veziv !

^ true but remember they didnt lefted me till the end !

thx for good warmodes veziv u have good heart for fight thx for not deleting my vent acc till the end i will always have honor to fight with you remember warjaty is in our heart <3 ! :* :) :D :ppPpP

Ahh so now Shadowcores is dominated by Wipe Again once again, the only real opponent that could defeat us was Szady.....

Crystall <3 bracie log in our vent sometimes i will be always here so we can speak with everyone from our team together

Back