• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warjaty @ Bad timse has come ;(

Ahh so now Shadowcores is dominated by Wipe Again once again, the only real opponent that could defeat us was Szady.....

well szady would say he can easily defeat you since he have done that many times in less than a month frustrating your comeback attempt so keep dreaming, just ebcause you won this last warmode against a totally different kaida it doesnt mean you can considerer them the only team that can beat you . If i remeber correclty jordi also defeated you with pink guys/revolution ...also navid beat you on lunar with ambition when you and veziv played togheter...in the end of the day you suffer from some kind of psychosis that makes you believe you are something special

well szady would say he can easily defeat you since he have done that many times in less than a month frustrating your comeback attempt so keep dreaming, just ebcause you won this last warmode against a totally different kaida it doesnt mean you can considerer them the only team that can beat you . If i remeber correclty jordi also defeated you with pink guys/revolution ...also navid beat you on lunar with ambition when you and veziv played togheter...in the end of the day you suffer from some kind of psychosis that makes you believe you are something special
wooowwow

Trevor 'Shots Fired' Luciferus
new name true info

First of all Kaida got smashed by us when you didn't know about shadowcores, secondly Jordi managed to win with us only once while we smashed him many many times, Navid didn't beat us on lunarforce, yes he did beat veziv but not Wipe Again when we started to play Navid suddenly stopped playing. You're the most retarded guy on this forum even Veziv is smarter than you rly...

First of all Kaida got smashed by us when you didn't know about shadowcores, secondly Jordi managed to win with us only once while we smashed him many many times, Navid didn't beat us on lunarforce, yes he did beat veziv but not Wipe Again when we started to play Navid suddenly stopped playing. You're the most retarded guy on this forum even Veziv is smarter than you rly...

i played softcores, and shadowcores from day one...you smashed kaida once and they smashed you like 4 times, you smashed jordi when he was with mursu etc only war you had with he leading you lost, navid is 10 x better player than you and much better leader you even made alliance with veziv masa team to have a small chance and you still lost....you say veziv is not smart but you played with him you are just a retarded guy that claims to be good at a 2d game and the funny part is that you are bad...you couldnt kill me when i was afk in kazz for like 15 minutes dude, i was boting with a lot of monsters around me ( i was mage ) and you almost died trying to kill me...when 2 h previously i killed a 250+ rp luring on the same cave...calar time to face reality you should join turban gang they will put a "like" on your comments and make you think you are what you think you are

._____.

Azur, that's the only 1 action....

I've been a part of a few and what you're saying is not true man.. You guys do have a good team but it's nothing to be scared of, if you fear a Tibia team you need to re evaluate your life and seek out some mental help because you have an obvious addiction.

I like fighting vs you guys because you're one of the few teams that put up a good fight, and Szady. But it's really boring when Tibia wars get transformed into Forum fights that last longer than the actual war does.

played softcores, and shadowcores from day one...you smashed kaida once and they smashed you like 4 times, you smashed jordi when he was with mursu etc only war you had with he leading you lost, navid is 10 x better player than you and much better leader you even made alliance with veziv masa team to have a small chance and you still lost....you say veziv is not smart but you played with him you are just a retarded guy that claims to be good at a 2d game and the funny part is that you are bad...you couldnt kill me when i was afk in kazz for like 15 minutes dude, i was boting with a lot of monsters around me ( i was mage ) and you almost died trying to kill me...when 2 h previously i killed a 250+ rp luring on the same cave...calar time to face reality you should join turban gang they will put a "like" on your comments and make you think you are what you think you are

Pointless to have a conversation with you, since you're the biggest retard on this forum. Face it Wipe Again > Rest teams///

Your payment has arrived.
4 weeks until the letter reaches you. Please be patient!

Last edited:
Back