• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warjaty @ Bad timse has come ;(

zF3EwNz.jpg

You guys argue about whos the best leader/team.. a leader is nothing with bad players who doesnt listen or do their job.. also every team lose sooner or later, sometimes more, sometimes less. Especially nowadays theres no point to argue whos the best team. It's sad that people still didnt realize this game isnt about winning, its about having fun.

Ahh so now Shadowcores is dominated by Wipe Again once again, the only real opponent that could defeat us was Szady.....
Was? It is Szady. Better to reduce your EGO. Its our first warmode since jun. <in -2 battles many time we won. so shhh> Many of us didint played long time ago, just like Szady. We need time to train a little as team again. And as first war we got 170-100 or smth like that, wich isn't that bad for first war vs a team who were playing all the time. And vs 1 really good leader.
So yea, I'm kinda sad, that veziv joined to Kaida, and he will make actions, but np. I'll be afk xD. And too bad it isn't OLD kaida, wich was really nice atmosphere to play, not like now with Veziv talking 24/7 bullshits, and getting headache after 2 mins with veziv in 1 channel :S

^^ calar try to asslick more plx
omg. really? we could talk more who asslicking Szady more xD You or Calar.

Veziv wins!!

Last edited:
i am not having a conversation with you, you are wrong again, i am telling you you are retarded
Idk if you were playing in the old times but back in 2012 you can't even compare other teams to wipe again, they crushed everyting lmao :p

I remember also when we had big wars everyone was like "Let kaida have a chance don't kill or sneak them".

Im not trying to be rude or anything Im just sharing my opinion of what i remember.. :)

Last edited:
You guys argue about whos the best leader/team.. a leader is nothing with bad players who doesnt listen or do their job.. also every team lose sooner or later, sometimes more, sometimes less. Especially nowadays theres no point to argue whos the best team. It's sad that people still didnt realize this game isnt about winning, its about having fun.
Marry me lopek

Idk if you were playing in the old times but back in 2012 you can't even compare other teams to wipe again, they crushed everyting lmao :p

I remember also when we had big wars everyone was like "Let kaida have a chance don't kill or sneak them".

Im not trying to be rude or anything Im just sharing my opinion of what i remember.. :)
They used tobe good..guess what...every tema had dominando momentos...kaida domnated last year and you dont see szady spamming fórum about that, thats the difference

I remember 2011 too when Into Them raped the whole OT community for longer then a year, oh wait wipe again didnt exist kkk

I remember 2011 too when Into Them raped the whole OT community for longer then a year, oh wait wipe again didnt exist kkk

and now calar will say that he was playing on kyra and he doesn't care about "old times".

more important thing is who dominate now , so David you have task to complete. back to this shitty game on lunar , fight , end it after 2 weeks (like always) and go retired :D

david uf i will be afk = u will lose vent easy u are no hand bro

Back