• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria is coming back!

death loss is 2%, just like the previous version, and death loss is the same for every account? So it cant be 2 different percentages. noooooooob

nice serverrrrrrrrr PLAYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ey but i made like 500 chars xdddddddd cause i go to lvl 54 :(

i fixed my bad fps lags ^^ i play there but i have 27 chars because i died a lot of times

how to bot in warloria? name of bot? ty and link please in priavte

The server is nice and all, no doubt about it BUT is it hosted by a company or does he host it on his own ? I WÄNNÄ KNOW

It is hosted BY a COMPANY the reason it might be LAGGY sometimes is cause there are ALOT of MEMORY LEAKS in AVESTA. Okizz? :eek:

fix players hp and mana.. after the lvl reset u still have same mana & hp... Fix the exani hur place north from depot, when you wanna escape you just walk there, also saw some other mapp bugs!

Last edited:
Back