• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria is coming back!

@Gail: That link doesnt work. If you write with http first then you get the old one, if you just write warloria.com then you get to the new homepage you fixed.

Love the server <3
Imagion there and i got a movie about it (made one) :D
United on Vimeo
Check it out..
Any1 who dint play on it is pretty stupid! :D Its soo cool the server the times the teams booah :D we were the team 3 that owned the server totally :p

What a gay video. They were outnumbered every time. Fun war.

You never saw a 7.6 war dont ya? :) , well let me explain in the old 7.6 days you should trap 1 guy out from the other enemies.. >.< gotcha? And we were just organised Lol:thumbup:

they were outnumbered because they had a team and were pking with it on warloria.. smartass... what would you do if you had 7 people in vent ready to have some fun. tell them only 2 people allowed else we outnumber them!-,-

Warloria will open his ports either the 4:th or the 5:th of August.
For the latest news, visit our OTLand thread @ Warloria's thread

is it here?

i see a function "donate' on the webpage are you really going to input donations on a war server? hahahahah

Back