• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria is coming back!

hey this warloria should be based in 7.72 because 7.6 doesnt have optionjs to select between DX9, DX8 or OPEN GL :(

LOL, to make a bp

... It takes 1 minute or less ;)

Reset is good when it comes to WAROTS.

...and remake the account, the characters, guilds, relevel, go recollect boh, remake vip. That's an inconvenience in anyone's books

The exp gain on warloria was always low, there's no reason for a reset. It's not like there is ever going to be level 100's... When he reset things before he just deleted all the accounts

Last edited:
Yeah but we havent got working avesta distro for 7.72.

There isn't any 7.72 avesta distro* :p

...and remake the account, the characters, guilds, relevel, go recollect boh, remake vip. That's an inconvenience in anyone's books

The exp gain on warloria was always low, there's no reason for a reset. It's not like there is ever going to be level 100's... When he reset things before he just deleted all the accounts

It will be a full reset, BP shouldnt take long to make, also there will be no boh quest.

Ofcourse not every week - more like every 2 months or so when the levels are to unbalanced.

Its good with reset once in a while cuz people get fresh start and its balanced pvp.

edit: Yeah didnt read last post, agreed ;p

Last edited:
That must have been hell of a long time ago. Personally I prefer 7.6 for tibicam NG but if someone could make such a cam for 7.72 then Id rather play 7.72. I asked about it on a couple of forums but apparently you need knowledge in some advanced shit called "hooking". Also, bots seems to be around for every old version now not just 7.6 so its no big difference in that aspect. I guess 7.72 is better for its graphic engine option.

Anyways, Ferrus. Do you still have source code for 7.72?

I'm not sure whether I made it from the fixed version or the old bugged one, but here it is.

Last edited:
this pleases me, see u all there.

only problem is the cracks on my screen have got worse and there's ink all over it too, so don't stand in my blind spots xD

Back