• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria's discussion thread

Warloria back?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yepp but perhaps it'll happen some botter got caught and banned so emo modes turns on and then Gail don't know what causes the crash, - w/e :)

yepp but perhaps it'll happen some botter got caught and banned so emo modes turns on and then Gail don't know what causes the crash, - w/e :)

this is clearly a threat, gail dont ban him when he gets caught botting

How did you figure that out? Considering there's 5 people I know in Skype with me now waiting to log on so..

i yield for the night I think XD better luck come dawn and new god damn opportunities

Is it coming on now or what..? I want to know whether it's worth staying up :p

U don't get any rings when you buy them.. i waste 1 empty backpack in my main bp and like 0000000 gold for 0 rings -.- wtf - you can be lower then level 50 - u get banned after several frags.

Last edited:
Debug to create an account
You fucking bitch Raotiz you used my name fucked peasant do not play this shit.

Last edited:
that guy jimmept got caught using aimbot last time

Arent you Alipa?

alipabot.gif

Seems like you get banned for too many frags. Also, death exp loss could probably be a little lower since there are many lv40-45 online when you start at 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back