• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria's discussion thread

Warloria back?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sup,

Pretty straight-forward thread, I used to host a 7.6 war server named Warloria.com which had 4 versions during its run last year. Now, during the cosy winter months I plan to bring it back for another ~3 months. Thing is - I managed to get my hands on a 7.72 Avesta and converted the map to it. So it will run using the 7.72 distrobution.

I know it aint the popular one, but as myself and alot of others some people don't manage to be able to play 7.6- versions cause of newer computers.
No dispair though, I'm able to fix the concept back to 7.4 or even a middle-way in which some spells are 7.4 (like ue and e-vita) and some aspects are 7.72 (as in no parcel traps, no boat traps, no uh traps, no manafluids who give around ~50 mana), Warloria used to be a server from the people -> for the people.

You can watch old Warloria videos on youtube searching 'warloria.no-ip.org' or 'warloria.com' (on proxy now, so can't link ;P)
You can find the old thread here: http://otland.net/f43/germany-www-warloria-com-7-6-war-server-dedicated-host-thais-80852/

Kind regards + love some feedback,
Gail

I could help out with banning botters and such. But I think you should stay on slightly modified 7.6 gameplay. Max mana from fluids is a little lower but min mana stay the same. We already have Real-war and Realistic-war on 7.4. If you think Warloria should be back vote "yes" in poll, rate thread excellent (top right corner) and like first post.

That'd be nice!

I also hereby second the sentence above, for further emphasis. :)

I could help out with banning botters and such. But I think you should stay on slightly modified 7.6 gameplay. Max mana from fluids is a little lower but min mana stay the same. We already have Real-war and Realistic-war on 7.4. If you think Warloria should be back vote "yes" in poll, rate thread excellent (top right corner) and like first post.

Are those still on? Didn't Ond have some rl map? And what are those servers like, populated much? Also Thais /w surroundings?

No, but they go on from time to time. But Warloria was still better for team fights. 7.4 is only good for lowrate servers in my opinion.

hihi, found the map back.

warloriamap.png

Just needa fix the 7.72 avesta engine now. My compiling didnt really work out. Plan is to have it set by ATLEAST the end of november, starting December 1st.

If everything works before that time, ill have it open some hours a day as a test server.

Looks good. Would be fun with another map though. I guess I could put together Carlin really quick if you want, it's not that hard.

really nice to see my favourite server coming back

-gail, you should keep the server 7-6 based but yeh on the 7-72 client if u like, but 7-6 is better because its utamo vita based on war servers (that is what made warloria great)

-keep the old map, i loved that map with poi etc

-u opened it on 7-72 before and u had some weird map clicking bugs etc, did u fix them

really nice to see my favourite server coming back

-gail, you should keep the server 7-6 based but yeh on the 7-72 client if u like, but 7-6 is better because its utamo vita based on war servers (that is what made warloria great)

-keep the old map, i loved that map with poi etc

-u opened it on 7-72 before and u had some weird map clicking bugs etc, did u fix them

- I can do a poll when its ready to be launched on what it should be based on. I prefer 7.6/7.72 gameplay aswell (with maybe UE mana cost as an exception) but the community is pretty 7.4 frenzy.
-Oki
-No clue. I think it was Alex who gave me that distrobution, not sure if it was 7.7 avesta or 7.7 crymson demon. Im either gonne buy the engine from Rodrigo (the guy from the brasil tibiaworld.com or smthg) or try to compile it myself. Should be fixed when its launched.

@Worr, I doubt Carlin is a nice war map. Maybe it is, but I think it needs to be tweaked alot in order to be nice.

Carlin is a nice map. Many 2 and 3 sqms to make lines, a few levitate spots but nothing OP, a couple of tunnels. Sewers a bit more varied. But its up to you. I guess you will be in charge of most stuff this time.

Carlin is a nice map. Many 2 and 3 sqms to make lines, a few levitate spots but nothing OP, a couple of tunnels. Sewers a bit more varied. But its up to you. I guess you will be in charge of most stuff this time.

Was I never fully in charge? ;P

Ill look into Carlin, its not that I don't like Carlin, but I think most players know every stone in Thais yet no one really knows Carlin. Also ... where would you draw the boundaries, all the way to Goblin bridge? Ab South Gate? Entire northern plains of Carlin?

I guess boundries before goblin mountain, at gob bridge and to ghost land maybe?

all of carlin until west coast,
all the way to north coast with north port etc,
then to the east just until the start of the mountain and goblin bridge,
with your poi spawn implemented somewhere

and close demona

all of carlin until west coast,
all the way to north coast with north port etc,
then to the east just until the start of the mountain and goblin bridge,
with your poi spawn implemented somewhere

and close demona
nooo!! open demona i wanna hunt!!

Make worr GM.. so he can bring me out of the jail!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back