• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria's discussion thread

Warloria back?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read through the thread but will it be 7.72 graphic?

7-72 client (dx9 will work)

in other news, you know your laptop sucks like fuck when u have the option of dx9 but u still have to use dx5 xd

1. I do not understand why do not you add some other monsters.Would have been nice if they were different than on all ots. It's boring to do around the same as for other ots.
2. Is on the map will be a lot of traps?
3. what time will begin to open?

dont talk like that to tampon.. 16:05 Tampon: utani gran hur ""Cipka here

... he have the rights to put what he want on his hotkeys... stop flame him -.-

1. I wanted to ask if ots certainly will be online today?
2. If you will be online today, whether I play on it, I'm going to work at 22:00.

1. I do not understand why do not you add some other monsters.Would have been nice if they were different than on all ots. It's boring to do around the same as for other ots.
2. Is on the map will be a lot of traps?
3. what time will begin to open?

There will be many spots suited for you to make your own traps. But no, there won't be any weird stairs where you walk up into a trap.

do any other city, or add a lot of traps.
Still all ots war are the same monsters: Dragon lord, a demon, behemoth, warlock ...
Make any other order was different.
My proposal monsters:
-badgers , tarantula in the basement
-monkeys ,on roof
-hydra for the teleport, or for the southern gate of the city.
-gargoyle running around all over town a few respawn

-pigs, cows and flamingos!!

Hoster is now working on it. Its a windows server which had a boot problem he is now fixing by reinstalling the entire machine.... I know, its pretty f'd up for me aswell, I want it online asap aswell but its all in the hands of the hoster now.

doesn't matter as long as there are badgers with yeti attacks imo

Hoster is now working on it. Its a windows server which had a boot problem he is now fixing by reinstalling the entire machine.... I know, its pretty f'd up for me aswell, I want it online asap aswell but its all in the hands of the hoster now.

who is he? a guy from northern france who wants to host an old school server, weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back