• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warning! Nikkster1337 is a big SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give you an new advise, if you are searching hoster. Do not just pick one from the job-section. He will scam you to 70%, you shouldn't pick a guy with 2-100 rep, if you're searching for a serious hoster, then you should look at he's threads, see what he have done, If he have hosted another server before and such. Do not pick an hoster from nowhere.

haha, nice whining. Just the bad part that you didn't show us the full conversation.

You asked me to copy the whole log, I would never do that, but copy yours, yes I could. Wait, I will copy everything you have done, also I never knew my paypal was limited to I had to pay it with my own money.

(Some of Admi Omar's logfile. Giving donation items to random people (one reason I deleted him).

[01/03/2009 12:22] /n sudden deaht rune 1
[01/03/2009 12:22] /n sudden death 1
[01/03/2009 12:22] /n blank rune 1
[01/03/2009 12:23] /n bag 1
[01/03/2009 12:23] /n vip wand 1
[01/03/2009 12:24] /goto blue demon
[01/03/2009 12:25] /r
[01/03/2009 12:25] /goto elder druid
- - - - - - - - - -
[01/03/2009 06:20] /n vip pro armor 1
[01/03/2009 06:20] /n vip pro legs 1
[01/03/2009 06:20] /n vip axe 1
[01/03/2009 06:20] /t
[01/03/2009 06:20] /goto pslayer
(Giving Free EXP to random people)

[28/02/2009 11:49] /m donation exp
[28/02/2009 11:49] /t
[28/02/2009 11:49] /c dylan knight
[28/02/2009 11:49] /c roxor blade
-----------------
[24/02/2009 10:22] /c miss sexy
[24/02/2009 10:26] /up
[24/02/2009 10:26] /c miss sexy
[24/02/2009 10:26] /c krish
[24/02/2009 10:26] /m donation exp
[24/02/2009 10:26] /m donation exp
[24/02/2009 10:27] /m donated exp
[24/02/2009 10:27] /m donation exp
[24/02/2009 10:27] /m donation exp
[24/02/2009 10:27] /down
[24/02/2009 10:27] /c miss sexy
[24/02/2009 10:27] /c krish
[24/02/2009 10:27] /n crystal coin 200
[24/02/2009 10:27] /n crystal coin 200
[24/02/2009 10:28] /n crystal coin 100
[24/02/2009 10:28] /n crystal coin 100
[24/02/2009 10:28] /n backpack 1
[24/02/2009 10:28] /n backpack 1
[24/02/2009 10:28] /n sd 1
[24/02/2009 10:28] /n sudden death rune 1

This was only 10 % of the mistakes he had done, and too bad the log file doesn't save the #b.

But, he wrote many times this "Hello, if you want to donate, message me". I saw that we never recieved any money when he did this (atleast not to the donation account we used on paypal and daopay) and like 1 minute after, Remember to donate to this paypal [email protected]. I think I lost pretty much money on this so me and like 80 % of the players decided to remove him because they had all said that he was abusing his position, and even my rl friends told me (which I trust to 110%) that he was abusing his character.

By the way, nice stating that you'll hack me, which is illegal. Printed~~

You might want to request a complaint about this case at the Security Center of Paypal.

As long this happends in private we will not take actions and we can't be held responsible for such things.

no i mean scamming scamming you know real life
real cash and that

P-slayer have donated to the server with the amount of 340EUR he helped me because forgotenL was going offline i said il pay it later, he told me il take some stuff with 50EUR, he told me them so I made this stuff, and before when we didnt add a system to the website those donation exp he told me to do it for him,

And guess what?

1. Im the owner of the server.
2. His just a hoster.
3. I pay for the dedicated server, he just put it on MY dedicated server.
4. I felt sad for him when we was going to work together so I told him il make u host it on the dedicated
5. I send him money each month he say he lost it coz his paypal is limited for ever, so is it my problem? he tells me : not even my problem.
6. He comes up everyday and asks me alot of questions why did i do something and why I didnt , as if his the "owner" , now he gets all the money to his paypal + daopay, thats not fair!

HE HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHTS TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHAT TO GIVE HOW PEOPLE THINK OF ME, I OWN THE SERVER, ITS JUST COZ HE GOT ACCES TO THE DEDICATED SO HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS HIS A GOD DAMN SCAMMER

this sux
life sux
im off :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Only guilty is defending himself. :(

and before I go you told me copy all logs right?

Whats so bad about it?
DONT WANT TO SHOW WHAT U EVEN DID MORE THAN ME?

dude.. I trusted you alot, like if you make some donation items or shit i couldnt know

BUT I TRUSTED U

YOUR A WORTHLESS SHIT SCAMMING FROM ME LIKE 3,000 EGYPTIAN POUNDS THATS MUCH FOR ME!~
DAMN YOU
DAMN YOU
GOD DAMN YOU

THIS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Znote I trust him his like my brother, I can give him over 1,000 euro to his paypal with trusting him his a man

I wouldn't trust my brother with 1000 euro Lal!! xD

Master-m add this guy name to your scam-list hes the one who scamed my money + my server

Nikkster

P-slayer have donated to the server with the amount of 340EUR he helped me because forgotenL was going offline i said il pay it later, he told me il take some stuff with 50EUR, he told me them so I made this stuff, and before when we didnt add a system to the website those donation exp he told me to do it for him,

And guess what?

1. Im the owner of the server.
2. His just a hoster.
3. I pay for the dedicated server, he just put it on MY dedicated server.
4. I felt sad for him when we was going to work together so I told him il make u host it on the dedicated
5. I send him money each month he say he lost it coz his paypal is limited for ever, so is it my problem? he tells me : not even my problem.
6. He comes up everyday and asks me alot of questions why did i do something and why I didnt , as if his the "owner" , now he gets all the money to his paypal + daopay, thats not fair!

WTF? The ot is 1 week old you stupid liar. btw, was it only Pslayer? And why did you try to give him back the money on my server by making donation items for him and spamming him levels with exp monsters?

I will upload it on speedyshare, cuz it didnt work on "Manage atachments".

I dont know what the problem is but it doesnt copy the whole log.txt file, anyone know why? When I start it on the dedicated server it shows everything, but when i copy the file to my computer it only shows to 26 februrary

Last edited:
sure 1 week old, so what is about it?

and yes it was only p-slayer (other guys before u add system when they donated to our paypal which we shared the password, you told me to give exp to them when i told u "did this transaction id donate "transactionid"? you tell me yes, i go and give their stuff

look dude everyone knows now your a scammer I proven it to them, so stop trying to run from this

cant wait to tell znote about you -.- he thought your a good guy but no, your a worthless piece of sh**!!!

not guilty only go to corner cry??? maybe in poland heauhaea

Guys, lesson:
- High post count = Spammer
- Many rep bars = Helper

Spammer + Helper != Trustful

jajaja

you dont want to see the commets why i got my rep XD

AND IM NOT AN HELPER!!111 if tala give me mod i helper!11

You were going to hack me? I am not so sure about it, look around.

As I said, if you put stuff here and lie about it you have gone too far. Believe me, you dont wanna see my anger.

Just admit it that you stole money from me, and you wanted me to trustyou... Why the damn didnt you trust me then? I just said clearly I had to take my own money to pay for the dedicated server. I know one guy here on otland who can prove it.

You can't tell whoever is lying, but the MSN screenshot's don't lie :eek:

Zoriath, that doesnt say anything at all.

My friend added his msn to talk with him out, heres what it ended (Seems like im not the only one here who's doing wrong, but in fact, I haven't done anything wrong either.

15grxas.jpg

Also, one thing more.. He must be really dumb, I said the only thing cops need is your ip to know where you are, then he said "ok, ill restart my router and change my ip, brb 3 min" HAHAHA, even if you change IP the first one wont be gone, you can still reach him by knowing one ip he has been using) Seems like he doesn't know much about computers at all.

Last edited:
Nahahaahahahah admit i stole money from u?
Fuck u man hahahahaha

i didnt steal 1$ from u , u came everyday asking for money people almost going to call me a begger! Yes they are going to call me a begger for asking them for money for you!

You took my 130 euro
you took my server
you took extra money from peopel
your still getting donations from the server
+ your still lieing!

Get a life
get a fucking life

Sir Shutter, go and learn something about computers.

I will call the cops tomorrow and I will go with the screenshots I have, IP and additional information that will be needed.

15grxas.jpg

Going to the cops? They'll easily respond "that picture is faked" and it really ain't hard to fake pictures these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back