• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warning! Nikkster1337 is a big SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikkster hacked my email for donations so he can thief the fucking money
but thank god, i changed to a new email on the website

~he still continues

Question : How did he hack it?

Answer : He didnt hack it, its a very easy password I use in everything I do so he tryed it.

He still wont stop. as u can see "Omar" is my name.. his on my E-mail

when will this guy learn his lesson?

peace all

2lmrwnt.jpg

About the drug dealer, YOU DIDNT SEE WHAT HE SAID BEFORE IT

TO AFRAID TO COPY IT?

yeye, my dad isnt a drugdealer im just saying this to fighten you

btw : i was sure u was going to take a pic

FINALLY U FOUND SOMETHING TO POST

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hacked you because you said you were going to hack me, haha. (even if I knew you couldn't) :D

Also, have fun when the police contacts you. I am sure your parents wont be glad on you, kiddo.

And I said, why you doing this before etc and if you really want something, i asked you to come to sweden or stay in egypt to deal with it, then ur small brain handled the conversation :)

hmm.. this guy has lied to me before aswell. (sir shutter) about his age, and that his dad owns the most known restaurant in the whole egypt, that he is the richest kid at his age, and a couple of other stuff, nothing i will mention in public

but i cant really judge whats going on

Shit, this thread has been a spam thread, even the moderators are fighting in it lol.

I didnt steal any money from him, how can you just trust words? He didn't use the same password on his paypal like he did on his email and even if he did, I can't hack his paypal email because you need his security answers and if I knew them, I wouldn't take any money because im not such a guy.

I don't care if you put me in the scam list, because the important thing is that I never did it and I don't even care if you believe it or not, this guy is trying to break my reputation on otland (Dont know why though), he thinks this is a lifestyle to me. Also, now he's trying to report me on Paypal, well I wish him good luck because he won't make it. I already called them yesterday about it, and still my and his paypal accounts are limited, so neither one of us can report. Not even him, he can't verify himself and therfor paypal won't be able to believe him until they have recieved additional information. And, he was ruining the ot anyway. (They can't get additional information about him, he registered with wrong address, name, everything.

They are fighting in it, because your a worthless piece of shit..

(Also you got limited 5+ times, because you got registered with wrong shit)

Just quit its over

They are fighting in it, because your a worthless piece of shit..

(Also you got limited 5+ times, because you got registered with wrong shit)

Just quit its over

It's over for you dude, HAHAHA

Everyone messaged me today with "What the fuck was that server i came to when I connected with "xroxor.zapto.org", it was a noob server i got debugs all the time and the exp was something like 10000 x and everyone were lvl 30k+, lool hahaha, noob server.. anyway, thanks for changing back nikke". You dont know how to make serious projects dude.
I am glad I fixed it back to the real roxor server now.

Btw, I haven't got limited 5+ times, I had been limited since the first december. Only one time. And I didn't know that until I tried to pay for the dedicated server, then it said I was limited and had to verify. Then I transfered my own realmoney to pay the dedicated server with.

lol@ omar
its realy pathetic to say that your dad is an Drug dealer and he will kill him in real i would rather say
MY DAD IS AN GODFATHER IN THE RUSSIAN MAFIA lol

lol@ omar
its realy pathetic to say that your dad is an Drug dealer and he will kill him in real i would rather say
MY DAD IS AN GODFATHER IN THE RUSSIAN MAFIA lol

There's something called: "Fake Pictures", so don't take it so real.

And he might be a 12~14 years old kid.

Just playing with his vocabulary.

Sir Shutter, it's over for your bullshit.

I will send Master-m the real conversation on msn today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back