• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warning! Nikkster1337 is a big SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Nikkster 1337 is a big scammer in this forum, I thought he was a respected member, I sent him the amount of 130EUR to his paypal to buy a dedicated server so we can work out together, he probably said his paypal got limited and he said il pay for it he needed my help to pay, I didnt have no more money, when the server became popular, he deleted me saying I abuse {and im the owner of the server}, he took from me 130EUR and took my server, and when i asked him an offline message why he did that here is the screen shots :-

jsyakn.jpg

Here when I asked him why did u deleted my GM there!

that proved his a god damn scammer he took my 130 euros and said no one will trust u so i took a pic i worked on the server, then he fucking got now 100+ players he taking all donations to himself, he treated me like shit before i accepted it and he now deleted me he scammed like over 300EUR from me from donations on paypal + daopay, when he find it a good serv with good donations he fucking took it

DONT TRUST THIS FUCKING NIKKSTER1337 THIS IS UNFAIR FOR WHAT HE DO, I WISH SOMEONE COULD BAN HIM FOR THIS, IF YOU WANT MORE PROOF IL UPLOAD EVEN MORE PICS

For the last pic to prove 100% what he said when I told him send me logs file of my GM so as he says im telling people to donate to MY PAYPAL, but its not true, If I asked someone to send his logs file its OK to send it, nothing bad but check this out :-

2077tb5.jpg

This guy is a big scammer, no one should trust him anymore, I trusted him because of his REP.

He doesn't deserve nothing, his a non respected guy, I have all of this proofs to proof this guy is a worthless scammer!

All he thinks of is money here is my server for more information (the one he hacked)

RoXoR - Latest News

:(

Swedish guy, nothing new... Well sorry dude, i hope you know that you can't trust anybody even if they are trusted here.

Lol ZoOorO, just because he is swedish... means he is scammer? -.-

Zoooro youre stating that this is common for swedish people?
Den värsta utav alla fördomar...

You might want to request a complaint about this case at the Security Center of Paypal.

wtf isnt it illegal to scam?

As long this happends in private we will not take actions and we can't be held responsible for such things.

you dont understand how it goes, we will see about this damn scammer, he have a good REP here, znote always told me trust people with rep++

Lol ZoOorO, just because he is swedish... means he is scammer? -.-
Yes in this case it really means, can't you read that poor scammed guys post?

Zoooro youre stating that this is common for swedish people?
Den värsta utav alla fördomar...
Did I say anything about its common from swedish people? No so shut your mouth little girl.

you dont understand how it goes, we will see about this damn scammer, he have a good REP here, znote always told me trust people with rep++

That's not right, even if a member of Otland has a good reputation and is respected by other members doesn't mean you can blindly trust them.

That's not right, even if a member of Otland has a good reputation and is respected by other members doesn't mean you can blindly trust them.
Indeed, you shall never trust anyone on the internet. All might betray you one day.

your right jeeppee but il still teach him a lesson.

but I never hacked anyone in my life except for certain reasons

I think in this actually days you can trust only with same persons :S
From this forum I only like to trust with, Colandus, Xenios, Nahruto ;S
All others I dont trust! :x

your right jeeppee but il still teach him a lesson.

but I never hacked anyone in my life except for certain reasons
Man I don't think it will be easy for you to hack such experienced guy as Nikkster..

I always wanted to learn how to do dedicated servers :(

dude.. his a scammer, I can hack him with my owns ways I wont tell because If I tell it will be changed by him.

you dont DO a dedicated server.. you buy one

at zorrrrmeister ; i was fairly offended by your post stating "hes swedish.. not the first time" or something similar.

you dont DO a dedicated server.. you buy one

at zorrrrmeister ; i was fairly offended by your post stating "hes swedish.. not the first time" or something similar.
I said nothing new, because iv been betrayed by many other swedish, well sorry if you feel offended but I said whet iv seen common! Sorry ones again, that doesn't mean that ALL swedish people are betrayers there are many good one out there.

Don't tell I didn't warn you on the request thread of Nikkster... >.< I'm sorry for you dude :S

Yes that one it is... Add Nikkster/Nikkegoed1337

DUDE he was a scammer already when he came here... :S, he just waited till everyone forgot about him and he raised his post amount and did it again :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back