• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X [Warning - Vocations::getVocation] Vocation 429496 not found.

Daniel Kopeć

Solutions
Reaction score
[Warning - Vocations::getVocation] Vocation 429496 not found.

vocation error.png

How to fix it?

Last edited:
Solution
I'm guessing there is a row in your database's players relation with a vocation value of -1. Connect to your database engine and check it yourself. If this is the case, update it with a valid value. For instance, a value of 0.
yes, this looks like an underflow so you are pretty accurate
That was the problem with the database. Two characters had their vocations set to 0.
And it was causing such a bug in the console. I don't know how it could have happened.
REP++ for all.
I'm guessing there is a row in your database's players relation with a vocation value of -1. Connect to your database engine and check it yourself. If this is the case, update it with a valid value. For instance, a value of 0.

That was the problem with the database. Two characters had their vocations set to 0.
And it was causing such a bug in the console. I don't know how it could have happened.
REP++ for all.

Solution
Back