• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Watch HammerDown grow! thread

Ye its because you said its nice bc shes a girl...

Anyways i think the maping are okay kinda hard to judge since yo use custom sprites (and in my opinion they dont fit tibia very good) but still cool to see something new here ;)

i said THAT.. IT'S PRETTY IMPRESSIVE FOR A GIRL TO HAVE THAT IMAGINATION and Build That ... What's Wierd?? i hate Deleting posts with no real reason that sux..

@up, That you don't have the talent doesnt mean that other people can't

@Hammerdown mapper
it's looking awesome, have you think about making monsters? like the underground monsters for that area you're building.. should be great like mutant Rats hehe:p

i said THAT.. IT'S PRETTY IMPRESSIVE FOR A GIRL TO HAVE THAT IMAGINATION and Build That ... What's Wierd?? i hate Deleting posts with no real reason that sux..

So 'offtopic' is no real reason? ..

When you make your thread about your maps I'm sure you rather have people commenting your maps rather than discussing your gender or if whether you're gay or not.

So 'offtopic' is no real reason? ..

When you make your thread about your maps I'm sure you rather have people commenting your maps rather than discussing your gender or if whether you're gay or not.

You can't learn old dogs to sit.

now ur going offtopic too, Seatbitz ^.-
And @Ferchox, we already got 2 custom monsters, the Tickers and a reg Locust Grenadier

As I said on somewhere else, it's really impressive
@ supershady + seabitz -> no more offtopic?
@ other arguments -> why wouldn't girls be able to create an OTServer or have a good imagination? I mean, they don't play it a lot, I know, but does that say anything about imagination? NO, girls just got a life ;).

As I said on somewhere else, it's really impressive
@ supershady + seabitz -> no more offtopic?
@ other arguments -> why wouldn't girls be able to create an OTServer or have a good imagination? I mean, they don't play it a lot, I know, but does that say anything about imagination? NO, girls just got a life ;).

well i'm not going offtopic .. and you made me feel that Seabitz and you are both having something wrong in your mind ..

I SAID I'VE NEVER SEEEN A GIRL THAT HAS THAT IMAGINATION <it's good> <Not offtopic it's same as GREAT JOB GIRL ..OMG how dumb is that??>

<i meant that emma is great and talented by my sentence did you get it now ??? stop drinking guys>^_^

Could any mod please delete these discussion that has nothing to do with the thread?

OnT: are you going to make a server with custom sprites or do you just want to try them out?

yes they are actually
just not in that suicidal way

Egypt - first to have pyramids
and Loveinabottle - first to lirst virginity to a bottle?

Loveinabottle:wub:

__
||
O
GET ON TOPIC
make a thread mc-pedro
Supershady vs Mc-Pedro war XD

well that's the thing i was gonna say .. but it came from sharp .. nice shot sniper .. :p .. i guess that thing in a bottle needs to be thrown away into the see .. and i'm not having a war with anyone .. but you can say .. that someone is trying to declear war against me .. always .. and all i am doing is .. pushing him back .. and requesting the aid of the United nations <moderators> XD that's all :p lol!:D

Can you both stop the offtopic talking? no one really cares about that tbh and this thread is not about what the three of you think about eachother...

It's sad that you guys have to make out of every thread a flaming war...

ontopic:

I really like it, it looks nice indeed but somehow I'm missing a few things here and there.

maybe a bit more rubbish or even some dead corpses in the water...

kind regards, Evil Hero

@Evil Hero: Yeah i did alot of extra detailing on all of the sewer areas and I'll update the pics tonight~

Back