• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Watch HammerDown grow! thread

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Well, I created this thread to show the work on the map for HammerDown. I will be updating it conterminously, so stay tuned to see more!

And for the first screeny, I will post a screeny of the sewers that you need to go through to escape the city! [Will not give details on the storyline, so you'll have to wait for more info on it]

Sewer in the works~
sewerintheworkspa2.png

sintw3ei3.png

sintw2lz3.png

sintw4hp9.png

PS: All the sprites used are NOT made by me and YES i have the permission to use them as they were made for me, or been given usage privileges by the artists.

Last edited:
Wow, Your head is 100% full of creativity. It's nice to see how you work on this project.

Go go HammerDown!

Very nice, Emma. :)!

read and maybe u'll know what it is o__o..
HammerDown is a modern/futuristic OT project~

well let me say .. it's awesome .. i was shocked like .. how could a girl think of making a sewer :p? that's perfect .. your imagination is creative .. keep it up girl .. i hope to see you at the top so soon ;)

=P good to hear ^^
~short~

Update!
2 new screenies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it... but you have copyt aloot from Reall Tibia..
but its nice mapping

Back