• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Web Developer offering my services.

Mdbeng

Reaction score
Good evening, I'm an engineer offering my services, you can contact me and we can talk about what you plan to do and we put a price to work and if you agree I start, once finished I upload it, you will try it, if You are satisfied with proceed to the money transfer and we are done.

What can i do for your website?.

-New Layouts
-Brand new design
-New Scripts
-Web maintenance
-Web Hosting
-World Transfer/MultiWorld
-Everything releated to websites.

+584249342816 ( ONLY FOR WORK )
facebook.com/miguelbenitez93 ( Information )

People will have a hard time trusting you with quite a young account and just 7 posts. It'd be nice to see some of your past to get a taste of your skill level.

Perhaps you know some people on OTLand that can vouch for you?

Yeah ikr, im creating my briefcase, i'm going to work before i get pay, so its fine, i'll show the final product uploaded to a host, so client see how does it work and looks like. thanks for your critique ( in the good way )

i'm only using facebook and whatsapp for these kind of business, text me +584249342816 or facebook/miguelbenitez93

Back