• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign for me.

reksio

Reaction score
Tell me how you like it.
Or maybe you have some ideas for me
to correct the design.

greetz Reksio

The font is ugly with the layout. The theme looks great though.

I just don't like the narrow space between the links in the menu and the text type.

The rest is nice and clean.

I'd say you should keep going with that font as it's most likely Tahoma, although Photoshop's none style version really sucks, so rather use the crisp one or something. Most browers in other hand has a better AA on their fonts. Atleast according to me.

So ehm, go for crispy style on your texts. It looks good over all, try using a more gray shade of the sub-seperators at the menu instead of white.

EDIT:
.tk? Comon man, you can do better than that!

Keep it up!

I think it's great, I like it, it's simple and not bad for my eyes :)

@xenios
yeah, i know where i can get.. i just tried with a simple one;-)
thx for idea

@macroman
hmm, i will try the "crispy" font style
and yes you right with the darker shades that is the problem thx;-)

i had some .de .com domains... i had no time to keep them up to date so i sold;-( now im starting from new and at first some designs some scripts maybe own cms.

@saj
thx ;-)

greetz reksio

Looks really nice, wish I were the same good :) I've lost a huge part of my creativity :( Anyway GJ Some other font you could use instead is Verdana in low size, like 10 or something there is a special number that I love and makes it look cool hehe :)

Please stop to use imageshack and use otland. Look at my signature if you want to learn how to use otlands picture tool.

Back