• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website Feedback

Dip Set

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

What do you guys think of my website layout?
Can I improve on anything?

The original layout was created by Aurelion, I have been modifying it over the past week and have achieved compatibility with iOS, added slideshow support with videos, and improved the layout (i hope it's an improvement). I only have about a week of experience with PHP/JS/CSS but so far it seems pretty easy to tweak.

Credits:
Original website sources were created by @Znote
The original layout was created by @Aurelion
Outfit extractor by @Gesior.pl
Last but not least, a huge portion of the server information such as the Mining/Crafting, Tasks, World Invasion, and similar tabs were created by my own Development Team member @DefensiveMode.

Pictures:
1. Slideshow with video support, automatically plays when full video is loaded, otherwise scrolls through 800 x 400 px screenshots/other videos
1618673805656.png
2. Hard to show a picture of this, but when you hover over categories, it created a red line under the category.1618673902862.png
3. Working Lost Account Interface via SMTP
1618673971501.png
4. All outfits show properly
1618674108027.png
5. Flags showing properly for Online List
1618674893424.png

Last edited:
Links are broken on small screen and the logo scales too much, looks very small on small screens, otherwise really cool layout! Im impressed! 😍 Well done sir!

Edit, still better scaled than the original tibia website so def good job!

Links are broken on small screen and the logo scales too much, looks very small on small screens, otherwise really cool layout! Im impressed! 😍 Well done sir!

Edit, still better scaled than the original tibia website so def good job!
What size screen are you viewing it with? I intentionally did this to be more compatible with iOS (small screens), but I can adjust when this occurs.

Attachments

• 12D478A0-5AA7-4437-A6AF-EA6258472D4C.jpeg
    12D478A0-5AA7-4437-A6AF-EA6258472D4C.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 8 · VirusTotal
"quick login" at the bottom of the page? not very quick is it :D

I think some of the options at the bottom of the page would do better as a right panel or being at the top of the page, being at the bottom doesnt make any sense

Looks good though, i like it :) very clean and not just a rl clone

"quick login" at the bottom of the page? not very quick is it :D

I think some of the options at the bottom of the page would do better as a right panel or being at the top of the page, being at the bottom doesnt make any sense

Looks good though, i like it :) very clean and not just a rl clone
I'm not sure what you're referring to, can you include a picture?
On PC -> Quick Login
1618682415480.png
On iOS (iPhone)
Post automatically merged:

Small update, adjusted deathlist margins on character profile to be equal with the character profile
1618689845621.png
(before)
1618689883506.png

Attachments

• C44F40AE-6597-4B0E-AE14-A45A9AFA9880.jpeg
    C44F40AE-6597-4B0E-AE14-A45A9AFA9880.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're referring to, can you include a picture?
Seems to be something to do with scaling, i'm at my pc now and it's fine, however on my shared pc (where i first viewed your website) i have windows set to 150% scaling. So this is probably not a problem for 99% of users. My bad :)

I can emulate it on my desktop by zooming in to 150% on chrome. As you can see, quite a horrible experience imo.
1618726392653.png
1618726429681.png
1618726441615.png

Ah yes, I believe what you are seeing is partially the iOS formatting (iOS screens are generally smaller, so it auto formats with new layout)

What size screen are you viewing it with? I intentionally did this to be more compatible with iOS (small screens), but I can adjust when this occurs.
Smallest possible without using the "intended way" I guess, I just shrunk my windowsize but problem aint how it looks, problem for me was that the links just didnt work anymore. Only like the 2 tops and Discord at the very bottom worked.

Smallest possible without using the "intended way" I guess, I just shrunk my windowsize but problem aint how it looks, problem for me was that the links just didnt work anymore. Only like the 2 tops and Discord at the very bottom worked.
Woah that’s definitely bugged then. Can you pm me your discord name and show me? I definitely want to look into this and fix it ASAP.
IMO layout is opinion based, but functionality is an objective thing, a website should work always. So this will be high priority for me.

Woah that’s definitely bugged then. Can you pm me your discord name and show me? I definitely want to look into this and fix it ASAP.
IMO layout is opinion based, but functionality is an objective thing, a website should work always. So this will be high priority for me.
MrVilhelm(KONST)#0688 Awesome! I will make suire to help you out aswell ^^

Back