• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website]Installing Modern AAC on Uniform Server

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'tfs.news' doesn't exist

SELECT `id`, `title`, `body`, `time` FROM `news` ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 10

Everything works fine i installed my homepage and everything but now: Can't connect to MySQL database.
I used the 127.0.0.1 ip should i have used my own ip or do you know what is wrong?
The status msg says that MySql i in use by this server..

Make sure to edit the php.ini file to enable pdo_mysql (database).

Just redo the first things on my tutorial regarding php.ini (text document editing), after that, do a computer restart to make sure it is working properly.

Okey i got a problem on who is online?

Please edit your config.php:
$config['servers'][0]['vapusid'] = ID; // Replace ID with the server id from VAPus.net
To get the ID just register and click on the server the last number in the URL is your ID (/otlist.serv/10 means ID = 10)

But when i try to add a server on Vapus.net it just stands: Status Form field 'name' not filled!

And in what folder can i delete like Videos or atleasy get it work like Record list and Support list doesn't even work.

And is there anny nice layout for ModernAAC ? :)

Last edited:
Tons of great layouts for Modern AAC here:
Website Applications

Register your OT server to vapus.net

Remember to add information in all the required fields.

When you click on your OT, on vapus list, you can check your OT ID. (for an example: the link will be vapus.net/otlist.serv/232/lillabear )

In that example, you can see that the id is 232.

You add that ID number in Modern AAC admin panel or the config.php file, and it will fetch online statistics etc from vapus.

no-ip thingy

Yeah I went to the dynamic no-ip page and registered and all that but can't figure out how to make my ip into a dynamic one....I don't understand the things they ask of me... It's like chinese.
If you could show step by step on how to do it. Would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance
Angelus

ok, i have a nice layout and all works fine,
but when i press SMS-Shop. its dosent work, i dont have a webb shop page,
can some one tell me how i add this and how i should edit it.

Yeah I went to the dynamic no-ip page and registered and all that but can't figure out how to make my ip into a dynamic one....I don't understand the things they ask of me... It's like chinese.
If you could show step by step on how to do it. Would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance
Angelus

static = same IP all the time
dynamic = new ip frequently

What you want is a dynamic ip to automatically update the static domain.

This can be done by:
get a domain, etc server.no-ip.org

See if you can select dynamic ip option, or just set it to your IP.

On your computer, enter cmd, ipconfig edit: look for your gateway IP, etc 192.168.0.1, write this IP in your browser to access your router

enter your router. You should be able to find something named "Dynamic DNS"(For me its under the Tools category), and you need to write the access information into your no-ip.com website there, and specify what domain you are refreshing.

Then, once you get a new IP, your router will notice it, and connect to no-ip.com, and update the IP that the domain there is set to, resulting in a max 5 min downtime when you get a new IP.

Last edited:
http://127.0.0.1/

it says

cant conecct to mysql database

but the user and pass its ok oO also the name.... 0.0 and is strange cuz it added the tables correctly , also the mesage after installation was succesfully, but when i click on the "view" for the website , it says that;p

edit: if i try using pma user it says

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to select the specified database: Arepa

but database name is ok , i tryied it with A and with a :(

Last edited:
Do these 2 steps:

1: php support:
make sure extention_PDO_mysql is enabled

2: do a clean reinstall:
- Drop database, create new database, import clean TFS schema, install Modern AAC. Test again.

This usually helps.

great work znote :) this thing realy is idiot proof (even I managed to pull this off) :)

Znote, in the server status, I have that
Apache port = 80 Is In use by another program.
Apache SSL port = 443 Is free to use
MySQL port = 3306 In use by another program.

Other people cannot access my site.. Is this the cause? And if yes, how could it be solved?

Znote, in the server status, I have that

Other people cannot access my site.. Is this the cause? And if yes, how could it be solved?

Uninstall XAMPP/Remove the XAMPP folder.

Already uninstalled, but now I saw in the Exceptions List from the Windows Firewall blabla that I had the BabyWebServer, should I unmark it?(I use it for school projects)

Back