• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website]Installing Modern AAC on Uniform Server

ty znote , your the best , Video Helped me alot :*

edit:
How i can make like 2 wbeistes on same ip/computer with modern aac and its posible that website work with otserver on port 7174 ect ?

Going to try to make a vid about that on monday if everything goes according to my plans.

port 3306 in use by an other program wtf?:S

Maybe you have xampp installed? Don't have any other database programs installed except Uniform Server. (If you have xampp, delete the whole xampp folder). Kill the existing mysql-opt process in task manager if you want delete the folder.

Znote you're a god at doing tutorials! Easy to understand and easy to follow.

I've done both your (OTServer tutorial) and this one. and I've had no real problems until this last step
and yes Im a fudgin retard. I tried absolutely everything I can think of and NOTHING works.
When I try to access the page with either my ip or with my dyndns I end up in my router
which pisses me the fudge off. I had the same problem a couple of years back when
I tried, but back then I didnt know what to do inside the router, but this time Ive done
everything and it still doesnt work.

I need to make it so that my OT and Account Page is visible and available to anyone who
might wanna join it. However, I just cant figure out how to do it and perhaps you've got
some thread that I might be able to read to figure it out or if you yourself might be able
to help me out with this or anyone else thats uber pimp with this kind of thing.

I really need some help and I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

Here's some information:
ISP - Glocalnet
Modem/router (2in1) - Thomson TG585 v7
Ports opened - both 7171 and 8000
Hosting - dyndns
IP - 92.32.79.139 and/or generationx1.dyndns.com

thanks in advance!

Hiho, is it compatible with The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)? Cause I have problems with tables when I am browsing your website :>

Here's some information:
ISP - Glocalnet
Modem/router (2in1) - Thomson TG585 v7
Ports opened - both 7171 and 8000
Hosting - dyndns
IP - 92.32.79.139 and/or generationx1.dyndns.com

thanks in advance!

The essential ports to open is not just 7171 and is not 8000 at all.

The ports you need to open is:
both TCP and UDP

Hiho, is it compatible with The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)? Cause I have problems with tables when I am browsing your website :>

Not yet.

How to set again to install this modern acc? You know... I installed once but what If I want to install it again? what Do I need to change and is it int \www\install index.php?

How to set again to install this modern acc? You know... I installed once but what If I want to install it again? what Do I need to change and is it int \www\install index.php?

In config.php you see:

PHP:
/*Name of server*/
$config['server_name'] = "SOMETHING";

Change it to
PHP:
/*Name of server*/
$config['server_name'] = "%SERVER_NAME%";

And visit the website. You will now be asked to install it again.

http://127.0.0.1

next error

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'answer_id' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM poll_votes WHERE answer_id = 0

----------------------------------------------------------------

I use another version of the trunk that gives me this error.

I download the trunk version 1.0 and it works for me
perfection ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another problem

my friends can not access the website

I already opened the ports. I will place an image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Znote, it was a cake installing by following your guide, no error or whatsoever the whole way throught. Now that I have everything installed and done, I want to set some temple position for my real tibia map server so when the players are creating an account on the website and they pick for example "Carlin" in the registration page, I want them to start in Carlin temple.

I've been looking everywhere in the Uniserver folder but can't find any file where I can edit spawn positions. Would appreciate ur help asap :)

Thanks beforehand,

Extrom

@GCK:
Try to click on "DMZ" and give it your local IP.

@Extrom:
You need to download Modern AAC and put it in Uniserver/www folder.

Then in config.php you can set the town id for city they shall spawn in. Open your map in map editor and click CTRL + T to see town names and their number id.

friend. if I use no-ip not I have to configure anything else?

In your router you need to define your local IP, not your dns. ( no-ip.org etc)

DMZ host will prior your IP all ports. With this comes reduced security, so only use this if regular porting does not work.

sorry friend. I translated very poorly in my last post. I wanted to say this: If I use no-ip I have to configure anything else?

Your no-ip dns will be resolving your global numberic IP. So when configure use your global IP not your no-ip, but you will still be able to connect using your no-ip

excuse me my friend ... my friends still can not enter the website

Hey! HELP !

What's my URL ???.. I can enter to my page with "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" but .. how can the other people can enter???... help !!

Back