• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website monsters kills counter

was thinking to add it but i think i will skip it.(cus of the DB lagg, that will come later on)
Anyway rly nice script to bad it can make lags i just want this for boss monsters to see of anyone has killed any boss.

I have one problem. if monster have name with 2 words eg. "Demon Skeleton" then his image doesn't show in web. whats wrong?

#Borel

Change:
PHP:
$name = $monsterkills['name'];

On:
PHP:
$name = str_replace(' ', '', $monsterkills['name']);

#Mummrik

I am working on it. Later i give here link for script, who save to db only monsters who has x name.

#dawidurus

Copy here in [ code ] the HTML source.

#Borel

Change:
PHP:
$name = $monsterkills['name'];

On:
PHP:
$name = str_replace(' ', '', $monsterkills['name']);

#Mummrik

I am working on it. Later i give here link for script, who save to db only monsters who has x name.

#dawidurus

Copy here in [ code ] the HTML source.

THX men You are great :)

I have now 2 problems:
What needs to change in script that table have 2 different colors? once eg. black, next white, next black, etc.?
and what needs to change in script to can change order of the number of monsters kill? (if you klick "kill(s)" then on first place will be monster who kills the most.

Please Help and sorry for language.

I have now 2 problems:
What needs to change in script that table have 2 different colors? once eg. black, next white, next black, etc.?
and what needs to change in script to can change order of the number of monsters kill? (if you klick "kill(s)" then on first place will be monster who kills the most.

Please Help and sorry for language.

NoPASTE

hmm something is wrong..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FOREACH in C:\xampp\htdocs\monsterskills.php on line 61

help.. :(

again.. :(

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_WHILE in C:\xampp\htdocs\monsterskills.php on line 61

(i have gesior acc maker)

Really nice script :) thx and i have a question: can somebody upload folder monsters - with gifs couse i can't find it :( i give rep +

It's a nice script but where i must put the first script ... DATABASE? Sry but I am in that a noob :D

Thx in Advanced
Yakushi

.. that i dont mean... I mean where i can add that IN the database?? ^^
what I must click to add that?

Back