• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows website script

Wraskly

Reaction score
How can i get the words password and account name in the text field with this code?

PHP:
		<div id="login">
			<?php
				if ($logged) {
					echo'<form method="post" action="?subtopic=accountmanagement&action=logout">
					<fieldset><p>Hello.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="?subtopic=accountmanagement">Account Management</a>&nbsp;</p>
					<input value="Logout" class="input-submit" type="submit" />
					</fieldset>
					</form>';
				}else{
					echo'<form method="post" action="?subtopic=accountmanagement">
						<fieldset> <span class="input-text"> <input name="account_login" value="" type="text" /> </span><span class="input-text"> <input name="password_login" value="" type="password" /> </span> <input value="Login" class="input-submit" type="submit" />
						<p><a href="?subtopic=lostaccount">Lost Account?</a>&nbsp;</p>
						</fieldset>
					</form>';
				}
			?>

I already have
PHP:
<fieldset> <span class="input-text"> <input name="account_login" value="" type="text" /> </span><span class="input-text"> <input name="password_login" value="" type="password" /> </span> <input value="Login" class="input-submit" type="submit" />
but idk what else i need to do to get it working...

I don't understand what do you want.. You can put a photo? :S

You wan't for look this content need log in with the account and password?

Last edited by a moderator:
Capture.JPG

i just want account name and password text in those boxes like whats in the player search box

Nvm, im dumb, i figured it out :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back