• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website?

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
i want a website and a dude told me i can make one if i can use HTML
how do i make one?:D
please in pic's
:D:wub:

Download a web server (Xampplite is probably the easist one)
In the htdocs folder you can put out a webpage if that's want you want.

Use google to find some html guides and start building. (If you wanna do it without a program)

Else if you wan't to do it with a program download Adobe Dreamweaver, there you can build websites without really having to know anything about html/php.

Thread moved to Web-development Resources board.

You should learn html. Html is a markup language that are used to created websites.

Here are two recommended tutorials from me, it's up to you to choose which one to follow :) :
HTML Tutorial - Introduction

HTML Tutorial

To create website with HTML you don't need a web-server to view the outcome. You just create a textfile saved as .html and then you choose to open these kind of files with your web browser. Later on when you've learnt html and if you wish to make it available for everyone on the net, you can host it on a web-server.

You seem to have no experience with HTML so this is the tutorial you should read first:
http://www.tizag.com/beginnerT/index.php

Last edited:
Download a web server (Xampplite is probably the easist one)
In the htdocs folder you can put out a webpage if that's want you want.

Use google to find some html guides and start building. (If you wanna do it without a program)

Else if you wan't to do it with a program download Adobe Dreamweaver, there you can build websites without really having to know anything about html/php.

He does not need XAMPP to code in HTML. *.htm files are easily parsed by web-browsers, so he can just open the file in the mozilla, doesnt need to install any other software.

Back