• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weed? Grass? Get off your ass...

You buy 100g from the black market. Just people you know who sell stuff. If you buy big amounts, ofcourse you make profit out of it selling it in the lenght, piece by piece for it's real price.

For example, a friend of mine sells packets to people. 100g Super Lemon Haze for 500 Euro. They make 500 Euro Profit from it, and earn their 500 euro back when selling it, but it takes long time to sell :p

I'm planing on buying 100g soon, and make some profit :D

The black market in Holland you mean?
And how would manage to get the 100g to Sweden from Amsterdam :|.

AND YOUR SIGNATURE IS GROSE :s

If you'd smoked weed in public in Holland you would get either a warning (most of the times), or a fine of apr. €80,-.

And I have my dealers too, but dealers most of the time have high quantity and average quality (and most of the time they grow either Big-Tops or White Widow),
in a coffee shop it's visa versa, less quantity and best quality.

And you can also get arrested in Sweden for smoking weed in public, right?
That's from what I've heard atleast.
Kind of, I don't have too much experience of that since I've never been caught myself, but the friends that has gotten caught, has been caught in their homes.
The Police often go to the homes of the suspects, and when they are there they make you pee, and if you cant or refuses to pee, they will either take you to the station and wait until you can pee, and if they don't got patience they go to a doctor to take a blood sample. For just having THC in you they charge you with "Lesser Narcotics Crime" and punishment of that could be as the least a ticket.

Tho if you're possesing, which the most of the times you do if they caught you outside. Then I think you can get arrested. Either way if you have any "Narcotics" charge on you it will hurt you're future job oppurtunities etc alot, since most of the people in sweden hear "Narcotics" and think of Cocaine maffias or Heroin addicts.

Kind of, I don't have too much experience of that since I've never been caught myself, but the friends that has gotten caught, has been caught in their homes.
The Police often go to the homes of the suspects, and when they are there they make you pee, and if you cant or refuses to pee, they will either take you to the station and wait until you can pee, and if they don't got patience they go to a doctor to take a blood sample. For just having THC in you they charge you with "Lesser Narcotics Crime" and punishment of that could be as the least a ticket.

Tho if you're possesing, which the most of the times you do if they caught you outside. Then I think you can get arrested. Either way if you have any "Narcotics" charge on you it will hurt you're future job oppurtunities etc alot, since most of the people in sweden hear "Narcotics" and think of Cocaine maffias or Heroin addicts.

Wow wtf, just pathetic how they act against THC, especially since it's less dangerous than alcohol, and alcohol is legal almost everywhere.

But time to sleep now.

I live in sweden. I know my signature rox. Where they get the stuff from, I'm not sure..

Guys, dont start selling because you think that you get money and it is easy etc.. Do your things smart and dont let cops catch you.
Good luck dudes ;)

The fact that you think these are stereotypes shows you know nothing of this lol. Please provide me with other reasons.
I'd like for you to provide us with other reasons against the legalization of weed, other than some silly claims about how relaxing with a harmless drug should be illegal for some reason you don't seem to know yourself.

We allready figured that weed is good, and people who don't like it can just leave the smokers alone because it's none of their buisness?

Back