• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weed? Grass? Get off your ass...

I like them large and heavy :)

Photo0093.jpg

--
Photo0094.jpg

that sum afghan?

what's so funny?
Smoking cigarettes is pretty common here. & if you haven't tried alcohol then I don't know what to say.
Weed is just for the effect. Thus the party only, I don't get why people do it all the time to feel high all the time.

get back to worshipping a cottonpicker you fucking pig.

If you have to be a wannabe thug on a forum, I can't believe what a pussy you are in real life. :huh:
LOL? I worship black people? Since when? Wow your fucking ignorant. Someone needs to slap the shit out of you.

not for me either, jus u both rlyyy need to get laid.
You honestly think you know everything about everyone here? How do you know what I did and didn't do? How do you know what I do and don't do? You know nothing about me, so for you to sit here and make stupid ass 12 year old remarks just shows how ignorant you are. Really kid, grow some balls. Explore the world. You talk about me being on the forums, but it looks to me like your on this pretty often, more than me. Grow up, and every insult that you say must really relate to your personal life. And man if you have to go on a forum with a bunch of people from all over the world and act 'tough' 'gangster' 'thuggish' or whatever you want to call it just to please yourself or seem cool and try to make some cyber buddies, then your life truly is shit.

You honestly think you know everything about everyone here? How do you know what I did and didn't do? How do you know what I do and don't do? You know nothing about me, so for you to sit here and make stupid ass 12 year old remarks just shows how ignorant you are. Really kid, grow some balls. Explore the world. You talk about me being on the forums, but it looks to me like your on this pretty often, more than me. Grow up, and every insult that you say must really relate to your personal life. And man if you have to go on a forum with a bunch of people from all over the world and act 'tough' 'gangster' 'thuggish' or whatever you want to call it just to please yourself or seem cool and try to make some cyber buddies, then your life truly is shit.

then take the stick outta ur ass, u and cake, and quit bein spoiled smart asses. ur right i dont no anything abt u, but seeing as u wrote a whole paragraph just to spite me, shows wut uv tooken personally. and im always on otland forums posting everywhere? i just woke up called in sick from work on a tuesday morning.

then take the stick outta ur ass, u and cake, and quit bein spoiled smart asses. ur right i dont no anything abt u, but seeing as u wrote a whole paragraph just to spite me, shows wut uv tooken personally. and im always on otland forums posting everywhere? i just woke up called in sick from work on a tuesday morning.

Rrrrrrrage much?

Yeah, I don't want to learn about your personal life kid. There is no stick in my ass, unlike you. I'm sorry if society hates smart people, and fears them. I take nothing personally, you just want to be an ass so I'm going to defend myself :) And from what it looks like, you are on the forum, posting everywhere. Just look at your recent posts, it tells it all. It's people like you who one day will turn this world into a shit hole.

Have you ever saw the movie Idiocracy? If not you should watch it. That's going to be all of you retarded fucks that bully kids for being too 'smart' and insult kids because they are superior to you. Once again grow up.

ahahahahah verbal

You've been banned on Statik for being extremely racist. I do not tolerate racism. We're all equal here and if you think differently then you're on wrong forum. Also, you should stop that gangsta-talk. It's annoying.

the bomb at your signature

swallow it.

the bomb at your signature

swallow it.

wut? lol

if ur gonna talk shit, at least have explanation such as collz behind wut ur tryna say..
bomb at my signature? make urself a lil more clear..

wut? lol

if ur gonna talk shit, at least have explanation such as collz behind wut ur tryna say..
bomb at my signature? make urself a lil more clear..
statik / steady mobbin ~~

I inhale strong weed
Then release the stress
Deliver the bomb shit from the east to west
Send a message to the president tell em we shady still, and we still cop guns despite the brady bill
The bomb in your signature, what you wrote. To place it in your mouth, and swallow it.

Back