• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weeds canceled

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
Alright.. Imma slowpoke up in this bitch.. I just found out that the greatest tv shows of all time is canceled.. Weeds.. This can't happen.. God damnit..

Showtime.. Only one word for you: Die.
They canceled it because they can't run Dexter and Weeds at the same time.. Who in the hell watches Dexter? It's the worst TV show ever.. Alright, I'll stop writing now before this evolves into a book of some sort.

You will be missed <3

Weeds+Music+From+The+Original+Series+Weeds.jpg

Used to watch Weeds, but haven't for quite some time now. I assumed that it already came to an end though, I guess not :p

Dexter is the worst TV show ever?

Go home Resource, you're drunk.

Did you even watch it?

I've seen it when I've zapped on the TV.. As soon as I saw it I continued zapping. I think I saw one episode when there was absolutely nothing else to watch and my computer was dead. Tbh it was boring as fuck.

I've seen it when I've zapped on the TV.. As soon as I saw it I continued zapping. I think I saw one episode when there was absolutely nothing else to watch and my computer was dead. Tbh it was boring as fuck.

The fact that the community now says best for anything they think is good and worse for anything they think is bad just disgust me.

Well, gotta disagree you with that one. It is very interesting and very (I mean VERY!) intriguing.

This show wasn't cancelled, it ended, there's a difference
No show can go forever, it'll end up getting monotonous and repetitive/boring
I also followed this show and I can say I was happy with the way it ended, it ended in good terms with a proper finale, unlike most tv shows nowadays

and you lost all respect to me when you say Dexter is not only bad, but the worst tv show, SHAME ON YOU!!

There is no best show, nor there is a worst show, its all on each person opinions to judge if a show is good or not, personally I think that the Stargate series are the best ever, followed by Dexter and Doctor Who

"No show can go forever"
You do know that there's a TV show that's been on the air since the 60's?

and tell me how many people still watch it lol
what I meant by that is that every tv show, no matter how good it is, it'll eventually have to die, the writers can't have good stories forever

the oldest tv show I remember is Doctor Who, and even that was cancelled and only brought back again in 2005

and tell me how many people still watch it lol
what I meant by that is that every tv show, no matter how good it is, it'll eventually have to die, the writers can't have good stories forever

the oldest tv show I remember is Doctor Who, and even that was cancelled and only brought back again in 2005

TV broadcasts? CBS Evening News.

Even regular TV shows: Sesame Street, Days of our lives

No matter how much the show is epic or awesome, they will run out of the ideas. They will not be in the state to find something interesting to give and people will stop watching it. And then when it gets cancelled they post shit like this (nothing wrong about you :) )

News don't count -.-'
I didn't even know sesame street was still going lol - that's a kids show, they don't really need alot of imagination to entertain kids, look at Pokemon, it's so repetitive its boring and its still going(this from a Pokemon fan)
I have never even heard about that "Days of our lives", I honestly can't expect a tv show(lol soap opera) to be slightly interesting, especially if its running for over 45 years

in my opinions, shows should die, I'd rather have a show have a decent ending on the end of the 3th season then have an bad story on 5th and be cancelled with a pending cliffhanger(Heroes)

Exactly, alot of shows nowadays don't get the ending they deserve, I was happy with the ending they gave to Weeds, and imo it was time for it to go

This comes from a person that according to an website I use, already has over 10 months "wasted" watching tv shows xD

Awell, it was still a hell of a show..

[video=youtube;0k5AV1uMaEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k5AV1uMaEg&feature=related[/video]

You are welcome:
[video=youtube;Y7AvqD2loX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AvqD2loX4[/video]

I loved the ending :p
how they all shared the pot, even Nancy that had never smoked one since the beginning of the show, a good and fitting ending

Back